MAC Packed to Go Travel Sets Discussion

LMD84

I am so excited that they put this collection online. I ordered both brush sets. I have more brushes than I need....
clapping.gif
Damn MAC!

enjoy your brush sets!

Alisha1

I bet we'll see it in a fall collection or something. :) I mean we still may get this collection, i am just not sure because we don't usually.

My sister came back from holiday and she bought me the lipstick set and a girl next door kit :) but the face kit is stuck in a suitcase which the airport lost :mad:

Alisha1

Oh and I almost forgot I emailed MAC about Packed to go and they emailed back saying

'The MAC Sized to go will be available at MAC freestanding stores and online in June 2011'

LMD84

Oh and I almost forgot I emailed MAC about Packed to go and they emailed back saying

'The MAC Sized to go will be available at MAC freestanding stores and online in June 2011'
oh that is great! i shall alter the colour story :)

Alisha1

yup I wonder if the collection name is changed over here because the artist wrote 'MAC Sized To Go' in bold..

luvlydee

I was about to order one of the eyeshadow sets just now because im feeling depressed. My boyfriend picked me up to go to dinner, drove up the block and turned back around because he started feeling sick. he's been sick for 2 years and counting now and doctors still dont know whats wrong :(
but anyways i digress, im about to order the cool eyeshadow set.. im a lil bummed that carbon is in. idk im still debating. is it worth it??

LMD84

I was about to order one of the eyeshadow sets just now because im feeling depressed. My boyfriend picked me up to go to dinner, drove up the block and turned back around because he started feeling sick. he's been sick for 2 years and counting now and doctors still dont know whats wrong :(
but anyways i digress, im about to order the cool eyeshadow set.. im a lil bummed that carbon is in. idk im still debating. is it worth it??
i'm sorry about your boyfriend. i hope that somebody can find out what is causing hs sickness soon :(

Alisha1

I hope your boyfriend get well soon hun :(

luvlydee

i'm sorry about your boyfriend. i hope that somebody can find out what is causing hs sickness soon :(

thanks you guys i hope so too.

I just saw on allcosmeticswholesale.com that they had some mac travel palettes also so i might look at those before i decide to get the cool eyes palette from this collection.

shadowaddict

Quote:
I'm sorry. They have no idea whet is causing this? I think this stuff happens so more than people realize. My sister went for well over a year being sick off and on going from one dr to the next. This affected everything she did and had to put off travel plans and was just terrible. Fianlly in the tons of bloodwork that was done on her one of the dr found a bacteria. She was treated with some heavy duty anitbiotics and a couple of other things and then all was better. But it was hell for hell for so long not knowing when it would hit and be so sick of her stomach and it was causing anxitey.

My hubby's sister went through a similar thing a few years ago and it went on for two and a half years. After so many different test she was dianosed with Rheumatoid arthritis. I'm not sure of all her symptoms but this was never a thought that it was anything like this.

Good luck Sweetie. I hope he will continue to seek help until it is finally diagnsed so he can be treated.

fieran

@MACina Actually if you're traveling internationally, via Munich, you can get the Packed to Go sets.

MissTiffany2U

@luvlydee So sorry about your boyfriend. Hope he gets well soon... I want to get the eyeliner set just for Feline. Its such a shame that its not a permanent liner. Also contemplating the lipstick and lipglass sets. Not sure, though...

Alisha1

@luvlydee So sorry about your boyfriend. Hope he gets well soon... I want to get the eyeliner set just for Feline. Its such a shame that its not a permanent liner. Also contemplating the lipstick and lipglass sets. Not sure, though...
I got the lipstick set and I love it - all the colours are perm so you can pick them up separately if you want. I love both Plumful and Hug Me as I can wear than on their own. I have to work to get Pretty Please to work on me but its still pretty :)

luvlydee

I got the lipstick set and I love it - all the colours are perm so you can pick them up separately if you want. I love both Plumful and Hug Me as I can wear than on their own. I have to work to get Pretty Please to work on me but its still pretty :)

Hug me Lipstick is the only lipstick that I have that I can wear everyday without thinking about it. I love it so much. I'm skipping this collection though. I feel like mac is pushing products on us too much lol.

Alisha1

Hug me Lipstick is the only lipstick that I have that I can wear everyday without thinking about it. I love it so much. I'm skipping this collection though. I feel like mac is pushing products on us too much lol.
Hug me is so pretty I actually think its my favourite out of the set. lol tell me about it - every month theres atleast 2 collections coming out! I don't even have time (or the cash) to look at other brands!

BeckyBenett

Hug me is so pretty I actually think its my favourite out of the set. lol tell me about it - every month theres atleast 2 collections coming out! I don't even have time (or the cash) to look at other brands!
oh i agree.. bt im skipping on quite a bit of Fashion Flower and Surf Baby so I can myself some Kat Von D and Too Faced palettes.. mac is getting very tiring..

LMD84

yeah it is hard to juggle my budget so that i can get different things!