MAC Pigment Samples

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Hi girls and boys,
sorry if this has been posted alot of times, but where do you get yours from? as the whole jar is a good value for the amount you get in the jar, but so much to use and also i want to try a few different colours.
greengrin.gif
there gorgeous and so vibrant, thats why i want to try these in samples to see which ones i like. thanks alot kaz x x x x

cazgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzii-Loves-MA
This is great use to me!! as im in the uk too, brilliant thanks so much sweet.
kaz x x x x

No worries!!!

thmbup.gif

user79

I've always bought mine from sellers on Specktra.

Please remember that selling and buying outside of the Clearance Bin forums is against Specktra rules.

beby24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
I get my samples from 1165cheryl, she is a member here.

+1
I get mine from her too. I also have a few

uglypug

Can I just ask...is it illegal to sell pigment samples on ebay? I used to be able to get them but can't see them at all on there anymore. Plus I am thinking of selling some of my own but don't want to get booted off ebay! Thought this might be a good place to ask.

Thanks

x uglypug
smiles.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglypug
Can I just ask...is it illegal to sell pigment samples on ebay? I used to be able to get them but can't see them at all on there anymore. Plus I am thinking of selling some of my own but don't want to get booted off ebay! Thought this might be a good place to ask.

Thanks

x uglypug
smiles.gif

it's not illegal, just against ebay rules

uglypug

Thanks for your help sleepyhead - I thought there must have been some reason why you couldn't get them anymore
smiles.gif

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
it's not illegal, just against ebay rules

It's also against MAC/Estee lauders policy. They are the one's that told Ebay to stop allowing the sample sellers...

Latest posts