MAC Pigment Samples

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by janel
here's another site for you to try: For all of your MAC pigment & glitter samples, lip balms and more!. pigment samples are $1.79 each. blessings...

Be careful...do a search on them first on here and youtube, you'll find some interesting info. since I'm a sample seller (have been 6 years now) I dont like putting others down unless I know for sure they are selling 100% fakes. Even then I feel the person should do there own research. Anyway, please research them and or anyone people choose to buy from.

I always offer to show receipts, ask sellers to see theres and if they cant well then I'd think twice.

Meisje

Can anyone share their ACW pigment sample experience?

I am curious about what shipping to Canada costs from them.

lilibat

I get them from 1165cheryl. Usually so I can then look for full jars of the ones I like since I kind of collect them.

i get mine from cheryl shiny eyes. excellent customer service and very fast shipping
choochoo.gif

Meisje

Bumping an old thread... I've been happily getting MAC pigment samples from MakeupGeek.com for years. However, she recently came out with her own pigment line and now the MAC samples are no longer on the site, which sucks, because she had a great selection and reasonable prices.

It's now 2013... where do you all get your pigment samples?

Richelle83

Bumping an old thread... I've been happily getting MAC pigment samples from MakeupGeek.com for years. However, she recently came out with her own pigment line and now the MAC samples are no longer on the site, which sucks, because she had a great selection and reasonable prices.

It's now 2013... where do you all get your pigment samples?
Allcosmeticswholesale.com and thebodyneeds2.com

Renemacaddict

I got a bunch of mine from thebodyneeds2.com but recently i found out the some of the pigments texture & color are off when
I pressed them & compare with the one I bought full jar from Mac
Anyone encountered this?

AstronautRaptor

I got a bunch of mine from thebodyneeds2.com but recently i found out the some of the pigments texture & color are off when
I pressed them & compare with the one I bought full jar from Mac
Anyone encountered this?
I haven't noticed this :eek: I've found mine to be about the same texture as my full sizes from the store. I only have two though.. :(

kattancs

Do you know anybody on specktra who sells pressed piggies?
I'm just too lazy to pressing them myself...

Meisje

I tried The Body Needs and I think they sell fakes. The quality, texture and wear are absolutely nothing like the three dozen other MAC pigment samples I've gotten over the span of nearly five years. I would discourage anyone from using them.

Meisje

So now I'm looking for a place to buy the samples again :( Really wish MakeupGeek still did, they were so reliable and wonderful with it.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Do you know anybody on specktra who sells pressed piggies? I'm just too lazy to pressing them myself...
So now I'm looking for a place to buy the samples again :( Really wish MakeupGeek still did, they were so reliable and wonderful with it.
Make a thread in Wantads, Wishlists, and CP Requests (or, if you've got a thread going in there already, add a post in it). Hopefully someone will come through for you. Or have a browse through the Clearance Bin.

Meisje

I don't use those features because I got burned bad. I now only deal with places that have, at minimum, a storefront website and lots of reviews available online. You can see my old thread "What to do with a seller that disappears" for the saga of the nasty chick who took my money and then treated me like shit, although PayPal did rule in my favour.

Meisje

Not to mention the lying feedback she left on my account, which was never removed even though I sent her multiple screenshots of her and my emails and the PayPal verdict. Mods here didn't remove it, either. So not comfortable with a system where an honest person can get shit on and lied about, so I stick to actual shops only.

Latest posts