MAC Pigment Samples

shellygrrl

Staff member
I don't use those features because I got burned bad. I now only deal with places that have, at minimum, a storefront website and lots of reviews available online. You can see my old thread "What to do with a seller that disappears" for the saga of the nasty chick who took my money and then treated me like shit, although PayPal did rule in my favour.
I have some rememberance of that thread. I'm sorry that happened to you. :(
Not to mention the lying feedback she left on my account, which was never removed even though I sent her multiple screenshots of her and my emails and the PayPal verdict. Mods here didn't remove it, either. So not comfortable with a system where an honest person can get shit on and lied about, so I stick to actual shops only.
Speaking for myself, I couldn't do anything about it because I don't have the jurisdiction to do so. I also wonder if it can't be removed at all, not even by admins, which is why you're (unfortunately) stuck with it.

Meisje

I feel like there should be recourse when you have a Paypal ruling in your favour and their sales thread starts to get updated with multiple people complaining about being cheated... Of course, she simply deleted it and started a new one.

Latest posts