MAC Playland Collection - April 7, 2014

ladyarwen

Credit to @RiRiBoyWeHo for the lippy colour story!

Playland - Launching April 7th, 2013

Lipsticks $15

Red Balloon - Hot Fuchsia (Amplified Creme)
Happy Go-Lucky - Hot Pink (Amplified Creme)
Toying Around - Hot Coral Pink (Amplified Creme)
Sweet Experience - Bright Pink (Amplified Creme)
Playland - Frosty Yellow Gold (Frost)
Hearts in The Clouds - Red w/ Pearlized Particles (Frost)

Rest of Collection Coming Soon!
You're killing me...

Amby79

Credit to @RiRiBoyWeHo  for the lippy colour story! [COLOR=181818]Playland - Launching April 7th, 2013[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Lipsticks $15[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Red Balloon - Hot Fuchsia[/COLOR][COLOR=181818]  (Amplified Creme)[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Happy Go-Lucky - Hot Pink (Amplified Creme)[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Toying Around - Hot Coral Pink (Amplified Creme)[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Sweet Experience - Bright Pink (Amplified Creme)[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Playland - Frosty Yellow Gold (Frost)[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Hearts in The Clouds - Red w/ Pearlized Particles (Frost)[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Rest of Collection Coming Soon![/COLOR]
Im in trouble already.....my eyes got so big lol. Oh boy oh boy!!!!

CiaoBellaa

Looks like MAC's bringing the amplified cremes back out! Seems like it was the finish of 2012, and matte for 2013. So far looks like for 2014 they're showing more variety, all these frosts and lustres and amplified cremes! Exciting!

steaminghot

We just got the colour story for A Fantasy of Flowers collection yesterday and they are now announcing three more collection on top of what we already. My bank is not ready for this. smh

erine1881

Heres the full colour story. :wink:
6fb7b21f_image.jpeg

ILoveMakeup84

We just got the colour story for A Fantasy of Flowers collection yesterday and they are now announcing three more collection on top of what we already. My bank is not ready for this. smh
I hear ya!! I just bought today both of the 15 palettes and I am broke till March lol

NaomiH

Thank you @erine1881!

I'm thinking I might skip the lippies unless I see them in person and get wowed. My possibles are:

Lipglasses:
Lots of Laughs
Pure Silliness

Casual Colours:
High Jinx!
Young At Heart

Rinstar

Thanks again Erin! Pending swatches, I will get probably 4 lippies, maybe Pure Silliness l/g and maybe a Casual Color. I didn't try them last time they were out, I'm curious!

pinkpaint

The lipsticks are boring me, but the lipglasses actually sound pretty nice. I'm thinking about Live it Up, just because a creamy orange seems unique.

ChosenOne

Ooooo another soft yellow piggie!!! Now I have to decide if I want the one from FoF or if I want to wait for this one... Thanks, erine!