MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Extension (Summer 2015)

Anaphora

Grabbed coconut and yuzu!
I like citrus in skincare it's very refreshing especially during summer 
I agree! That's why I grabbbed Yuzu unsniffed! I'm kind of wondering if I should get Cucumber, too. To be honest though, I love the smell of the normal Fix+.

Shars

I'm kind of wondering if I should get Cucumber, too. To be honest though, I love the smell of the normal Fix+.
Me too!! The original apparently has green tea, chamomile and cucumber so I'm wondering what the cucumber by itself will smell like.

Odelia

I am personally a little disappointing in Coconut :'( It is a very subtle scent. I was expecting more "Ommph"! To me it's very watered down. :( I suppose it's better than it being strong, intense and overpowering (It's skincare after all). But still, I wanted a little bit more. The Cucumber has a stronger scent than the Coconut. It's a more intense smell. I am ok with it. Not head over heels. Both scents dissipate really quick which is thumbs up. I now have to hold back on trying to find love with Rose + Lavender.

gms23

I use it after makeup, the glycerine in it bonds your powder to your foundation. I just sprits it in a circle around my face then once in the middle (all from arms length away). You can feel it, so use your judgement, like if you feel like you missed a spot then go ahead and spray again. And close your eyes, lol. I try to have a "light veil" of it on. Without it my makeup usually gets shiny and blush disappears after like 2 to 3 hours and becomes desperate for touch ups, with it my makeup suddenly will last like 6 to 12 hours. I keep a mini one in my bag, and just refill it from the large at home (cuz the minis are pricey). These ones are just scented, so the yuzu or lavender don't add anything to it. But the Lavender one was just so lovely that when I went back to the regular one I was like "Aww...".

Medgal07

I use it after makeup, the glycerine in it bonds your powder to your foundation. I just sprits it in a circle around my face then once in the middle (all from arms length away). You can feel it, so use your judgement, like if you feel like you missed a spot then go ahead and spray again. And close your eyes, lol. I try to have a "light veil" of it on. Without it my makeup usually gets shiny and blush disappears after like 2 to 3 hours and becomes desperate for touch ups, with it my makeup suddenly will last like 6 to 12 hours. I keep a mini one in my bag, and just refill it from the large at home (cuz the minis are pricey). These ones are just scented, so the yuzu or lavender don't add anything to it. But the Lavender one was just so lovely that when I went back to the regular one I was like "Aww...".
I like keeping them in the refrigerator during warmer months and grabbing a quick spritz before running out the door.

Odelia

I am personally a little disappointing in Coconut :'( It is a very subtle scent. I was expecting more "Ommph"! To me it's very watered down. :( I suppose it's better than it being strong, intense and overpowering (It's skincare after all). But still, I wanted a little bit more. The Cucumber has a stronger scent than the Coconut. It's a more intense smell. I am ok with it. Not head over heels. Both scents dissipate really quick which is thumbs up. I now have to hold back on trying to find love with Rose + Lavender.
[COLOR=0000FF]   They're the 2 that I ordered.   I hope I LOVE them!!![/COLOR]
Looking forward to hearing what you think of them :bouquet:

Shars

They're the 2 that I ordered. I hope I LOVE them!!!

I like keeping them in the refrigerator during warmer months and grabbing a quick spritz before running out the door.
I keep meaning to try that but I never remember lol. I find I use my fix+ more to spritz my brush before applying my foundation though. I don't use powder foundation as much as liquid but do spritz with the powder.

lyseD

They're the 2 that I ordered. I hope I LOVE them!!!

you will love rose
Oh good. I just ordered rose. I might get yuzu too but I need to smell it in store first.

MACerette

So it is really just added scents and not so much the ingredients of cucumber, rose etcetera? In that case I should be fine skipping these I think.

Haven

I really like the lavender and was sad that I didn't get multiple bottles when it was released before. Now with the discount I am ordering a few.

Medgal07

I keep meaning to try that but I never remember lol. I find I use my fix+ more to spritz my brush before applying my foundation though. I don't use powder foundation as much as liquid but do spritz with the powder.
I'll have to sports after my Chanel Double Perfection Lumiére----powder foundation but I never remember spritz after it----I'll make a point to now.

Medgal07

I really like the lavender and was sad that I didn't get multiple bottles when it was released before. Now with the discount I am ordering a few.
I only got one Lavender---love the scent so much---now I'm thinking I should get more. I hate that they don't make these things perm---just makes me want to find a
comparable product that I can get whenever I need or want it.

sigh.gif