MAC Pret a Papier Discussion

Janice

I totally understand the theme behind this collection, and it looks truly beautiful... but I can't seem to get the image of scrap booking out of my head. XD ?
lol.gif

Susanne

More neutrals and corals to come - I think I can skip a lot here!
yes.gif
and save my money for the summer collection.

LMD84

i shall take the coral paint pot please!
smiles.gif
and for some reason the promo image freaks me out a little!
shockt.gif

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
smiles.gif
shockt.gif

th_LMAO.gif
yeah it does .. i thought it only freaked me out

User37

smiles.gif
i was also yaying about more corals to come (but i meant after scf) over at "to the beach".

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Is e/s Memorabilia a repromote? (Have I got it already?)

yes it's a repromote bc I have it too LOL just don't know what collection it came from

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
smiles.gif
shockt.gif

OMG i want the coral paint pot too!!!!

HOTasFCUK

Wow i think i'm loving this collection! I've been dreaming about corals so this will be perfect! Especially that paint pot! Can't wait for this!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Is e/s Memorabilia a repromote? (Have I got it already?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
yes it's a repromote bc I have it too LOL just don't know what collection it came from

the originals collection i believe. i have 2 of em.

i'm kinda getting annoyed with all the neutral collections.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne

The Originals and Ungaro. I think I want TissueWeight and Gazette Grey e/s. And that's it!

Gorgeous

what exactly are Chromagraphic Pencils? if they are what i think they are (skin coloured eyeliner) i must get one for the waterline!
smiles.gif
mine gets alittle red and sometimes white is alittle too "bright" or dramatic for some looks! other than that i'm not too interested in this collection.. the "to the beach" collection on the other hand sounds incredible!
choochoo.gif

Face2Mac

I am liking the coral paintpot, the coral blush and 1 lipglass. That's it. I have enough corals for the summer.

Memobarilia is a grey purple, it's cool toned.

euphrosyne_rose

Well, I am excited about the coral p/p but then part of me thinks, "Girl, you SO don't need that!" because I don't wear alot of corals right now. HOWEVER, I've been contemplating the Coral collection of the Colour Forecast b/c after doing a MAC chat the other day, the MA recommended that particular collection for my coloring. The coral p/p would "probably" be a good idea if I get the stuff from that collection.
graucho.gif

With that said, alot of the other stuff seems pretty basic to me and probably something that can be duped for the most part. On the other hand, there's alot to be said for actually seeing the products in person.
tong.gif
I do want to hear more about the Chromagraphic Pencils though. I'm quite curious about those!

spectrolite

Finally a new paint pot! My list for this collection is short and sweet
smiles.gif

Coral Crepe Paint Pot
Memorabilia eye shadow
Gazette Grey eye shadow
Instant Chic Blush