MAC Pret a Papier Discussion

AudreyNicole

I have an itty bitty wishlist for this collection. I agree, I am so over coral and neutral. Give me some COLOR!
smiles.gif
From this collection, I'd like:

Gazette Grey e/s
C-Thru l/g (been wanting this for awhile, and might end up with it before)
Instant Chic Blush (maybe)

Marjolaine

I loved this collection, I love corals and can never get bored of more corals :p I'm excited about the new coral paint pot, finally a new pp
smiles.gif

abbyquack

I'm not sure how unique this collection is but I love my neutrals so it's ok that it's a little boring
smiles.gif
I have my eye on the coral paintpot, the chromagraphic pencil (if I can figure out what it is!), a couple l/s and maybe one or two e/s.

shadowaddict

I'll be happy to see swatch comparrisons of Instant Chic Blush and Hipness Blush. I didn't get Hipness before so was planning to get it with Beach collection if it's not too bright/dark for me.

I am finally starting to build a blush collection. But my first love is still e/s.

Flaminbird

I like the coral paint pot but can anyone tell me why MAC doesnt come out with a nice purple paint pot....like a light purple and a medium purple? And why not keep a nice yellow and blue perm??
ssad.gif
Does anyone else agree?

Cinci

Yep, I think the only thing I will pick up from this collection is the new paint pot.

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Is e/s Memorabilia a repromote? (Have I got it already?)

iirc, memorabilia from originals collection was labeled as a frost, but it wasn't "frosty" at all
th_dunno.gif

MzzRach

Personally, I am loving all the coral. But will need to see all this IRL before I decide whether I will get anything.

And neutrals have to be something special these days for me to look at them. I have a huge collection of neutrals already.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
iirc, memorabilia from originals collection was labeled as a frost, but it wasn't "frosty" at all
th_dunno.gif

it is most definately NOT a frost!

DonnaN

Quote:
Is e/s Memorabilia a repromote? (Have I got it already?)

Yes, but I don't remember which collection its from.....I have it in one of my palettes now....so that's at least ONE to skip....
yes.gif

DonnaN

This one will be very quick & easy:

• Coral Crepe p/p
• Fold and Tuck l/g
•TissueWeight & Gazette Grey e/s

The lipglass may change to a lippie, especially after I get my Spring Color Forcast 2 items this week....

Elusive21

I missed out on the Warm & Cozy and All Races collections (lack of money
ssad.gif
being the main reason) so I will definitely have to get a lot of stuff from this collection. It's only recently that I have gotten into neutrals. I feel like I need to get several nude lipsticks and brownish/cream eyeshadows because all I have right now is bright coloured makeup in my stash.

My list of Must-Haves so far:
  • Brown Bag nail polish
  • Archetype lipstick
  • Coral Crepe paint pot (I hope this will be vastly different from rubenesque paint pot, which also looks coral to me)
  • Groundwork paint pot
  • Light over dark mineralized blush
I might also get a brow pencil (I have never used one before, but it should be fun learning how to. My brows are a mess and I really want to learn how to make them look better).

Maybe an eyeshadow or 2 as well.

And why is there only one new paint pot coming out? Why not more, dear MAC? I am dissapointed that I didn't get a MAC obsession until recently (hence missing the Fafi collection with all of its wonderful paint pots) *sigh*

Shadowy Lady

I want one of those chromagraphic pencils...nothing else interest me at this point though that can always change when I see swatches

Elusive21

Quote:
More neutrals and corals to come - I think I can skip a lot here!
yes.gif
and save my money for the summer collection.

I noticed in the description of this collection that it said that this is MAC's second summer collection (and To The Beach being the third one, I assume). I feel silly asking this, but what is the first summer collection?