MAC Pret a Papier Discussion

caramel_geek

Hmm...nothing for me from this collection
nope.gif

this might change after I see some swatches
tong.gif

kyoto

Short list for me: Pret a Papier Lipglass, Coral Crepe Paint Pot and Gazette Gray eyeshadow. I would love to know what the chromagraphic pencils are for.

GlamQueen21

About freaking time that MAC had got a new paint pot!!!! I'm loving this collection!

Wishlist:
Instant Chic blush
Garb blush
Coral Crepe paint pot
Arche Type l/s
Kraft l/s
Dressmaker, Dressmaker l/s
Fold and Tuck l/g
Tissue Weight e/s
Cut To Fit e/s
Memorabilia e/s
Gazette Grey e/s

greatscott2000

I'm so happy to see Archetype again. Not too happy that the Chromographic Pencil's are not available in darker shades. What's up with that?!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the originals collection i believe. i have 2 of em.

i'm kinda getting annoyed with all the neutral collections.

werd.gif
So true!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I have an itty bitty wishlist for this collection. I agree, I am so over coral and neutral. Give me some COLOR!
smiles.gif
From this collection, I'd like:

Gazette Grey e/s
C-Thru l/g (been wanting this for awhile, and might end up with it before)
Instant Chic Blush (maybe)

lol.gif
Audrey, this is my list as well! The l/g is a maybe.

kyuubified

I'm really intrigued by the chromagraphic pencils; what could I possibly use them for? I'm really curious.

But that's about it; everything else seems really ordinary to me.

GlamQueen21

Correct me if I'm wrong Erin. To those who are wondering what the Chromagraphic Pencils are is that it's a flesh toned eye pencil that you can use on your waterline. Think of the Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Correct me if I'm wrong Erin. To those who are wondering what the Chromagraphic Pencils are is that it's a flesh toned eye pencil that you can use on your waterline. Think of the Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz.

Topaz has been my latest purchase and I have been killing it. I used it the spring purple quad and it so created a doll eye effect. Loves it.

So I wonder about the staying power of chromagraphic because the Stila pencil has awesome staying power on me.

GlamQueen21

^Me too. I'm wondering as well about the staying power of the Chromagraphic Pencils. I shall try the Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz one day!

BTW, since Archetype l/s is repormoted, what collection is it from?

LMD84

c-thru gloss isn't that great in my opinion... not sure what it is about it! everytime i use it i just think 'blach' and wipe it off. maybe i'm not a neutral gloss person??

panda0410

Quote:
^Me too. I'm wondering as well about the staying power of the Chromagraphic Pencils. I shall try the Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz one day!

BTW, since Archetype l/s is repormoted, what collection is it from?

McQueen collex.... I just swapped my archetype away actually, pretty but I just never ever used it!

Goat Goat Etc.

Def. Coral P/p, 1 of 3 shadows, 1 of 2 l/g, and at least 1 l/s.

I feel like the d/c'd Architecture Paint could have made a come back here, in this collection. I'm running low on mine and getting worried!

Whoever has the duty of thinking up themes for collection must be on Xanax and a series of other drugs, this is really austere but creative!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Def. Coral P/p, 1 of 3 shadows, 1 of 2 l/g, and at least 1 l/s.

I feel like the d/c'd Architecture Paint could have made a come back here, in this collection. I'm running low on mine and getting worried!

Whoever has the duty of thinking up themes for collection must be on Xanax and a series of other drugs, this is really austere but creative
!

hee hee!
yes.gif
very true!

romi79_2008

I will take a closer look at the es and blushes , but not positive I`ll buy any.I can`t by any coral es lately because most of the time i can dupe them with blush and use them so rarely anyways
Good thing i don`t want much from le collection cause I`m getting my fill up with permanent stuff

DonnaN

Quote:

That's what I was thinking....maybe an addition to my list, perhaps?
sneaky.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
McQueen collex.... I just swapped my archetype away actually, pretty but I just never ever used it!

Exactly what I was thinking! Thanks so much!

elegant-one

Ok, I don't even know about this collection
th_dunno.gif
whaaat

I can only handle 1 maybe 2 collections at a time & keep it straight