MAC Pret a Papier Discussion

silentstorm143

Its weird I thought they sold out of the Coral Crepe PP I went to my MAC today and they still had them in stock. Don't know if I should get one.

LMD84

i havent used coral crepe in ages! or any paint pot in fact... i've either just been using udpp as a base or a mac paint tube
smiles.gif

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I still love everything I got from PaP - it is one of my fave collections of the year.

Im glad you are enjoying the things you got
smiles.gif
I actually didnt get anything from this collection but hey when it came out I was just getting into MAC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i havent used coral crepe in ages! or any paint pot in fact... i've either just been using udpp as a base or a mac paint tube
smiles.gif

Coral crepe looked really pretty but Im just not sure if it should be my first pp. Ive been contemplating getting one because my tfsi is creasing on me and I heard using a pp with tfsi or udpp your eyeshadow wont budge.

HOTasFCUK

I haven't used my coral crepe since April and it keeps staring at me. I'm NC20 and i don't even know how to begin to describe what it made me look like. As if i painted lipstick on my eyes or something. I only used it once and took it off right away. I really want to like it though but i think my problem is i find it too matte while i prefer shimmers. So thats probably the first reason why i thought it looked weird on me. And i probably packed it on!

I also own Perky but i can't get the damn lid off & i keep forgetting to ask someone else to open it for me!

Fiberluver

Hot,

Have u tried layering shadows over the CC p/p?

I love wearing corals, oranges, yellows, etc over it.

I find it weird to wear p/p by themselves.

I start with UD EPP all over lid, concealer from brow to crease and p/p on lid.

I swear my e/s doesn't budge until it's time to take it off in the evening and then sometimes it doesn't want to come off!

I love Coral Crepe and it is the only item I purchased from this collection.

I swear the model or mannequin or what ever it was for PAP freaked me out!

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver
What's Perky?

There was a LE e/s with the Spring Forecast that is a light pale pink. Somewhat similiar to Sushi flower. Also lacking in pigmentation, but slightly lighter. In my quest for the perfect pink e/s, I tried Perky too. Fail.

There is a Perky Paint Pot that is pink.

No other Perkies I have heard of--but it would be a good name for a blush.