MAC Pret a Papier Discussion

peachsuns

Does any of you have both Coral Crepe and Perky p/p? I rediscovered Perky recently, and I love it!
eyelove.gif
I don't have Coral Crepe. Am I missing a lot? Please let me know. TIA
th_wink3.gif

LMD84

sadly i don't have perky to do a comparison. i did wear coral crepe today though as a base for melon pigment - looks awesome!

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
sadly i don't have perky to do a comparison. i did wear coral crepe today though as a base for melon pigment - looks awesome!

Melon pigment and Coral crepe p/p is one of my favorite combinations. It looks soo beautiful!

Karen_B

I have both Perky and Coral Crepe and they are not similar - I believe there are comparisons in the swatch thread.
Whether you're missing something by not owning CC depends on how much you use coloured bases and if you're a big lover of coral eyeshadow, I guess.

Bella Mac

I odered Instant Chic blush and I LOVE it. It's beautiful. I was worried because a few people said it was pretty light and that it hardly showed up on them. I am extremely fair and it was very pigmented on me. I usually stick with pink blushes but, this one is a beautiful coral pink. I really like it!

peachsuns

Thank you, girls! After I looked at the swatches (and FOTD), and read all the reviews, I bought Coral Crepe! It was the last one at the store. Hehe. I cannot wait to try it. To tell you the truth, I was not an eye shadow girl not so long ago. So, this is a learning process for me. You girls are helping me a lot. Thank you.
th_wink3.gif
My little Perky got a sister.
th_DANCE.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Mac
I odered Instant Chic blush and I LOVE it. It's beautiful. I was worried because a few people said it was pretty light and that it hardly showed up on them. I am extremely fair and it was very pigmented on me. I usually stick with pink blushes but, this one is a beautiful coral pink. I really like it!

iagree.gif

Instant Chic is a very pretty coral pink. I'm glad I got it.
th_e2cloud9.gif

spunky

i'm another one who is very glad i got instant chic. i was swithering about it because i'm super cool toned and it's quite warm, but it looks lovely on. new favourite blush!

Rinstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiza_T
I want Coral Crepe Paint Pot. I took too long to decide and it sold out.
weeping.gif

It's still available on Nordstrom.com! IDK if they ship to BC though, but for any other people who missed out on it, you can still get it there!

foxxylatina07

I'm so pissed off now at MAC. Okay I placed an order on Sat for Instant Chic blush and when I checked the status today it said pending but then on the bottom it said backordered, like wtf? Then when I checked for the blush it said, "Sold out"
angry.gif
I'm thinking of calling and canceling my entire order because I have Prim and Proper pending. Oh and also Coral Crepe. Not cool MAC
nonono.gif
This has never happened to me before.

abbyquack

I'm so sad and confused right now...2 days ago, I was eyeing some things from this collex: Dressmaker l/s, Instant Chic blush (well, a backup), to start. I checked out Nordstrom.com and they had all the l/s, so I was going to get that on there. But today, ALL the lipsticks are gone! Weird! And then on MAC's site, Dressmaker and Instant Chic are sold out, which they weren't when I last checked. I am just wondering what happened, why did this collection sell out so late in the game?
th_dunno.gif

Luiza_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
It's still available on Nordstrom.com! IDK if they ship to BC though, but for any other people who missed out on it, you can still get it there!

Thanks. I had checked it before but: "Shipping: This item cannot be shipped to international addresses."
cry.gif
weeping.gif
At least the US girls can still get it...

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
I'm so sad and confused right now...2 days ago, I was eyeing some things from this collex: Dressmaker l/s, Instant Chic blush (well, a backup), to start. I checked out Nordstrom.com and they had all the l/s, so I was going to get that on there. But today, ALL the lipsticks are gone! Weird! And then on MAC's site, Dressmaker and Instant Chic are sold out, which they weren't when I last checked. I am just wondering what happened, why did this collection sell out so late in the game?
th_dunno.gif

I was also surprised to find that Dressmaker L/S is sold out...for something not really being talked about much. But I do enjoy my Dressmaker l/s, unlike what I've heard it's quite pigmented for a lustre and the colour is quite nice.

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 UP Mushrooms
I was also surprised to find that Dressmaker L/S is sold out...for something not really being talked about much. But I do enjoy my Dressmaker l/s, unlike what I've heard it's quite pigmented for a lustre and the colour is quite nice.

Yea it actually looks quite pretty! But I guess I'll never know b/c it's sold out
ssad.gif

Karen_B

I read in the dupe thread that Dressmaker is very close to a perm lippie... was it Ravishing? It might be worth checking out!

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

I just took a look and Bloomingdales still have Dressmaker & Instant Chic!
yes.gif

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 UP Mushrooms
I just took a look and Bloomingdales still have Dressmaker & Instant Chic!
yes.gif

Cool, I'll have to check it out! Thanks!
thmbup.gif
It's just that I get free shipping on Nordstrom.com so I was hoping not to pay through the nose...

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Cool, I'll have to check it out! Thanks!
thmbup.gif
It's just that I get free shipping on Nordstrom.com so I was hoping not to pay through the nose...

That's true, $8 for shipping is quite steep...
ssad.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I read in the dupe thread that Dressmaker is very close to a perm lippie... was it Ravishing? It might be worth checking out!

I don't think Ravishing is close to Dressmaker at all... Dressmaker is closer to Ever Hip.