MAC Pret a Papier Discussion

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Coral Crepe is fabulous, combine it with Hey(which makes Hey peachier) & Mythology , so pretty. I am obsessed with Coral Crepe. I've never met a paintpot that I didn't like, so bring more.

Dressmaker was too light on my skin, too opaque or something but Made to Order is divine.

Coral Crepe is my first Paint Pot and the colour is fabulous. I tried it today with Firecracker e/s and they look gorgeous together.

monter

^ in my excitement over TTB, I almost forgot that I've been waiting for Firecracker since I got Coral Crepe just to use them together! Thank you for the reminder!
winks.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
Coral Crepe is my first Paint Pot and the colour is fabulous. I tried it today with Firecracker e/s and they look gorgeous together.

YES! And Coral Crepe is just as gorgeous on it's own
thmbup.gif
Great paint pot MAC!!!

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Coral Crepe is fabulous, combine it with Hey(which makes Hey peachier) & Mythology , so pretty. I am obsessed with Coral Crepe. I've never met a paintpot that I didn't like, so bring more.

Dressmaker was too light on my skin, too opaque or something but Made to Order is divine.

Made to Order is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. I loved it so much, I considered buying DD, also. I decided against it, though b/c I knew it was so much lighter than MTO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
Yep, this is still my fave collection this year I think (but then I skipped lots of the spring ones due to lack of funds). To The Beach is nice and all but Pret a Papier is waaaaay better!

I completely indulged in Spring Forecast and I still prefer Pret-A-Papier. It's not about how many items you buy, but how much you love them and use them. While I do love what I bought from Spring Forecast, finally having several coral products that work for me (coral crepe, instant chic and made to order) makes me happier than almost anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
ok so i was mesisng about with coral crepe yesterday... don't use it on the lips! i thought it'd make a pretty lip colour... but when i applied it, it was so dry and patchy it was horrid looking! perhaps it's not lips safe anyways... but thought i'd experiment.

Yikes. It would kinda gross me out trying to put it on my lips, anyway.
lol.gif
I'm funny like that. I can't be one of those people who goes outside the box. If you tell me something is for the lip, then that's what I do and so on. That's probably a bad thing, but...whatever. If you're interested, the Mufe aqua creams are recommended for the lips (certain shades) and cheeks, as well. #9 is the exact match for Coral Crepe.

I love CC but I'm mad that I bought it before #9 was released b/c the texture of the aqua creams are superior. Oh well.

Miss Dynamite

I'm confused about Coral Crepe, in most swatches, it looks like this hideously ugly burnt orange/copper type color, in other swatches, it looks like a pretty peach/pink/coral color.

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dynamite
I'm confused about Coral Crepe, in most swatches, it looks like this hideously ugly burnt orange/copper type color, in other swatches, it looks like a pretty peach/pink/coral color.

I also thought it would be the ugly burnt orange/copper colour, but it is the pretty peach/pink/coral
smiles.gif

Miss Dynamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
I also thought it would be the ugly burnt orange/copper colour, but it is the pretty peach/pink/coral
smiles.gif

Hmm...I might have to get it now.

Notorious19

I ended up buying Dressmaker, Dressmaker the other day and I paired it with Chestnut liner and Light That Fire lipglass from Warm and Cozy and I love the final result, it's almost like a corally-nude lip. LTF works better for me than Fold and Tuck and DD.

yazerella

Ahh! I didn't think I wanted Coral Crepe at first but after everyone giving it such positive reviews I started lusting after it, and my boyfriend surprised me with it today! It's so pretty! Boys are nice when they're not annoying
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazerella
Ahh! I didn't think I wanted Coral Crepe at first but after everyone giving it such positive reviews I started lusting after it, and my boyfriend surprised me with it today! It's so pretty! Boys are nice when they're not annoying
smiles.gif

hee hee! that was very sweet of him
smiles.gif

peachsuns

Ladies, how do you like Tete-a-Tint?

Today, I went to the counter to check the To The Beach collection. While waiting for a MA, I found Pret-A-Papier display was still there. I swatched and loved this beautiful neutral peach shade e/s. I took this home with my other TTB items. I didn't know this shade was there to replace the sold out item (Bamboo?). I thought I bought something from this collection.
th_roll1.gif
Oh well, it's a beautiful color anyway. Have you done something silly like this before?
tong.gif

BTW, I almost bought Memorabilia. (This was a real one! LOL) Boy, that color was gorgeous.
yes.gif

ILoveMakeup84

Today I used Coral Crepe p/p as a blush paired with Refined MSF on top and OMG! I am in LOVE! It gives such a healthy glow! I am going to use it more often as a blush from now on..

dreamer246

Did you use your fingers or a brush to apply Coral Crepe on your cheeks? I LOVE Refined MSF, that combo sounds really great I think I just might have to try it out.
winks.gif

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Did you use your fingers or a brush to apply Coral Crepe on your cheeks? I LOVE Refined MSF, that combo sounds really great I think I just might have to try it out.
winks.gif

I used my fingers. I LOVE Refined too! Its gives the Coral Crepe a gorgeous glow since it looks pretty matte on the cheeks. I think I'll look great also with By Candlelight on top
greengrin.gif

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
Psssssst.... Coral Crepe Paint Pot is still my favorite MAC product so far this year!!! <3

Mine too along with Flurry of fun l/g..
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
Psssssst.... Coral Crepe Paint Pot is still my favorite MAC product so far this year!!! <3

it is very beautiful!
thmbup.gif

dreamer246

I wore Gazette Grey for the first time today, along the upper lash line so it kinda looked like eyeliner on me. It was soooo smokin' hot!
love.gif