MAC Prime Focus Discussion

Mac-Guy

Maybe you are an NC after all, but have some warmth (redness) in your cheeks? Glad to hear you found "your" foundation :)

Edelmc

Oh ok. This makes sense. Have you tried neutralize as well?
I have been playing with these for a couple of weeks now and really like them. Much better than the mufe tinted primers imo because the mufe primers balled on me and were very subtle. I bought neutralise in the end and will prob buy illuminate when my strobe cream runs out

martiangurll

What color are you trying to correct? I actually think Maybelline Age-rewind and Loreal True Match concealers are pretty good. I don't spend too much on concealers, because I am not trying to draw attention to that part of my make up.

I also think the MAC Studio Finish concealer is pretty good, it creases a little on me, but I am NC15 and that one works. It comes in NC20 as well...

I have been using the yellow correcting primer from this collection for about 2 weeks. It doesn't really hold up in my T-zone oil patch of doom, but it works well as a primer around the eye area that gives me SPF 35 and no eye irritation. So, while I did not love it for a correcting primer, I did find a great use for it.

romi79_2008

^ green, but purple mostly. I have a temptu wheel but is not doing it. I have 2 mac moisturecover and they are ok for undereye, my trouble is in the inner corner of the eye with the concealing. I bought the light pink prep & prime highlighter but I need to correct first before applying that for maximum effect

martiangurll

^ green, but purple mostly. I have a temptu wheel but is not doing it. I have 2 mac moisturecover and they are ok for undereye, my trouble is in the inner corner of the eye with the concealing. I bought the light pink prep & prime highlighter but I need to correct first before applying that for maximum effect

I think if you have a full coverage, good concealer that doesn't budge and matches your skin tone, you don't need to use a color corrector. But maybe some make up artists with more experience than me would like to weigh in on the topic.