MAC Primed For Perfection Discussion

mac_aiken

I had a HORRIBLE reaction to the primer. If you have any type of skin sensitivities or allergies, get a sample to try first.

LMD84

i might give mac a call in the morning and see if they can send me a sample. it's annoying because i always buy online because i don't get to go to a store that often :(

bis

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/173296/mac-primed-for-perfection-discussion/120#post_2108896"]

aw bugger :( i have sensitive skin :(

[/quote] Mee too, bugger. Thanks for the info April, unfortunately I already ordered it, no samples here :(

ansimi

I have extremely sensitive skin (but not particularly sensitive eyes) and It's been fine for me but it does have an ingredient list packed with potential irritants. I had no problems getting a generous sample and I tested it overnight off my face before putting it anywhere near my eye. The SA told me that a lot of the base and active ingredients are the same as the fast response eye cream and the prep and prime eye but it obviously has some other ingredients in it to combine those products and for the luminosity.

LMD84

I have extremely sensitive skin (but not particularly sensitive eyes) and It's been fine for me but it does have an ingredient list packed with potential irritants. I had no problems getting a generous sample and I tested it overnight off my face before putting it anywhere near my eye. The SA told me that a lot of the base and active ingredients are the same as the fast response eye cream and the prep and prime eye but it obviously has some other ingredients in it to combine those products and for the luminosity.
ah ok, well i shall keep my fingers crossed it won't give me a reaction :(

bluej422

How are you applying the primer for undereye? I've tried patting it in with fingers and applying with a 217 brush and it just doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. I'd love to find a way to make this work for me. Thanks!

luvlydee

i have been using it with my finger and my concealer still goes into my lines. I'm not sure if im doing something wrong or if the product is just not really working for me. ive tried putting concealer with my fingers and a brush also to see and it still settles into my lines.

Latest posts