MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

abbyquack

It makes sense that this is a pro item, as I don't think regular consumers are going to have much need for a product like this. I am picturing this chromaline coming in a fluidline type container.

rt66chix

I've always wanted chroma cakes or sticks but i dont do nearly enough of the type of work that utilizes it, so i couldnt justify those big chromacake containers, so if they are indeed small chromacake pots, i'll probably get the whole color line for my kit.
this is SOOOOO exciting.
THANKS BUNNY for breaking the news, and JustDivine for expanding on it.
choochoo.gif

Randy Rose

Sounds fantastic! I suspect I'll definitely be adding these to my kit. Primary anything and you can count me in.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
what do you use the original chroma cakes for?

these sound like something i might want to look at, but if it's more of a body paint thing i don't see why i'd need to...

Mostly stage makeup, I would imagine. They are simply water-activated cake makeup, like Kryolan or Ben Nye.

Randy Rose

PS - Assuming these are all lip safe, I'm very excited . . . I've been wanting primary lipsticks forever! I'm imagining some very cool looks with yellow, green, blue, or even rainbow lips!
greengrin.gif

Ambonee

Does anyone know if they are limited or perm at the PRO store? I LOVE my chromacakes! These sound like fun!!

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambonee
Does anyone know if they are limited or perm at the PRO store? I LOVE my chromacakes! These sound like fun!!

Perm. While they occasionally discontinue pro products, everything they release for the line is permanent. They should be around for years, at least.

bartp

It sounds like it could be "paint pots with primary colors"... maybe even a similar texture to the Paint Pots.

Ruby_Woo

I hope this is a bit similiar to M.U.F.E flash colors. We still haven't received them or the creamliners. But soon I hope! I wanna buy! hehe