MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I used it as a base under the red in Dangerzone...fabulous!

For those who were wondering, the insert says primary yellow, genuine orange, basic red, rich purple, and landscape green are not safe for the lip or eye area. (I used it on my eye and it didn't fall out of its socket, but shhh!)

Holy crap. Can u imagine the looks we can achieve using these as bases?! Okay, who's buying what??? And what do u plan on using them for?

Krasevayadancer

Hmmm, pro store trip soon? All signs point to yes
winks.gif

bartp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Omfg! I can't wait to get the white, yellow, red, and purple ones at least!! THANKS FOR THE SWATCHES!!!!

the waiting is over :)
they are here, they are here
can't wait to get my hands on them

MAC PRO | Chromaline

carandru

I have to go look at these swatches!! :) Although, I'll probably just buy some anyway since they look like they'll be good for bases, face painting, and who knows what else.

Zantedge

It says on the PRO site that they are meant for eye lining... but most of the colours are not eye-safe??

Asphyxiation

Oh I would die for some !
Specially the White, Red and yellow..

Just don't know how to get my hands on them...
ssad.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
It says on the PRO site that they are meant for eye lining... but most of the colours are not eye-safe??

actually they never mentioned eye lining, it says for body painting and lining
cutey.gif

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
actually they never mentioned eye lining, it says for body painting and lining
cutey.gif

I think MAC insinuates eye lining.
cutey.gif
th_LMAO.gif
cutey.gif

Here are the 2 descriptions from MAC:
The softest, smoothest way to sharpen your graphic edge. Highly pigmented. Vibrantly rich. Combined with the right tools it provides the precise gel-based medium you need for body painting, or the simplest, most colourful line.

A waterproof gel/cream liner that provides all the smooth graphic benefits of a liquid liner. Creates precise, long-lasting lines of intense colour with dense matte coverage. Versatile palette offers both vibrantly bright and blackened shades. Applies smoothly, sets quickly. Waterproof and smudge-proof. Best when used with professional tools and brushes.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins
I think MAC insinuates eye lining.
cutey.gif
th_LMAO.gif
cutey.gif

Here are the 2 descriptions from MAC:
The softest, smoothest way to sharpen your graphic edge. Highly pigmented. Vibrantly rich. Combined with the right tools it provides the precise gel-based medium you need for body painting, or the simplest, most colourful line.

A waterproof gel/cream liner that provides all the smooth graphic benefits of a liquid liner. Creates precise, long-lasting lines of intense colour with dense matte coverage. Versatile palette offers both vibrantly bright and blackened shades. Applies smoothly, sets quickly. Waterproof and smudge-proof. Best when used with professional tools and brushes.

i don't get eye lining outta that at all.

Ruby_Woo

I just got these! I can't wait to use em, the only thing is that when I used em at work, they stain. So If you're gonna use em as a base, be prepared for stained lids.

Kayraphat

If we can't use them on eyes and lips, where we can use them? I don't want fuschia nor true red cheeks! Are they really hurt eyes/lips ?

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i don't get eye lining outta that at all.

I...was...kinda...joking...
note the laughing and sticking the tongue out smileys...

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayraphat
If we can't use them on eyes and lips, where we can use them? I don't want fuschia nor true red cheeks! Are they really hurt eyes/lips ?

These are aimed at Pro's. These truly aren't that customer friendly, since its an extention of our Chromacake/Paintstick line, its mostly for PRO use. Also because they aren't eye and lip safe you can imagine.

But Seriously they stain bad, I would use like a silica primer before putting these on if you are going to use em on the eye area (at your own risk).

Cant wait to play with them on myself!
smiles.gif

Lizzie

It didn't stain on me.
Thank goodness!

Call me crazy, but I took a break from studying and used Basic Red for a crazy shaped eyebrow. Totally washing it off now, but still... it was fun.

I wish these had come out before Halloween.

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
PS - Assuming these are all lip safe, I'm very excited . . . I've been wanting primary lipsticks forever! I'm imagining some very cool looks with yellow, green, blue, or even rainbow lips!
greengrin.gif

Have you tried lipmixes? They are amazing!

devin

I was just looking at these online today and telling my hubby I want to get some! They look great! These are next on my purchase list.
yes.gif