MAC Pro Expansion Collection- (April 10, 2014)

Anneri

Do you know if that's the case for international as well Erine? Also: thanks for all your work today and all the best to your furbaby!

OctoberViolet

All PRO pan shadows will now be available at MAC stores!
sweet.png
I'm about to lay down for a while more. Maybe I'll wake up to even more collections to come out. LOL.

tattletale

not happy about that it takes the fun out of having pro exclusive products at pro stores i worked hard to get to a pro store and want products to stay there lol

erine1881

not happy about that it takes the fun out of having pro exclusive products at pro stores i worked hard to get to a pro store and want products to stay there lol 
Maybe they'll come out with new colours/formulas for pro only? Like starflash formula, or black light activated!!!

glambition

I am thinking the same! What's the point of the pro stores if its all online for anyone, and gradually going to the stores?

shellygrrl

Staff member
But also remember that, even when the pro products that are now available online were Pro stores-only, we non-pros could still call MAC and order them, if we wanted. Or ask for a custom purchase from a Pro-card holder. So the pro products, if you think about it, were always available to us.

glambition

But also remember that, even when the pro products that are now available online were Pro stores-only, we non-pros could still call MAC and order them, if we wanted. Or ask for a custom purchase from a Pro-card holder. So the pro products, if you think about it, were always available to us.
Oh that's right! Now it's just a little easier to get your hands on pro products.

TaiB

Oh that's right! Now it's just a little easier to get your hands on pro products.
i know that's right i hate taking the train to manhattan where the only pro store is, i have to prep myself to go there. and make sure i buy every pro item i need end up spending to much. cos i try to only go once or twice a year. and online i have to pay shipping if i'm not getting up to $150

GlamQueen21

Awesome!!! Makes it easier for us non-PRO members to get the PRO items that we can buy in stores! Even though I only rely on ordering them online most of the time.