MAC Pro Expansion Collection- (April 10, 2014)

BeautyFan55

I am glad about this b/c I will no longer have to rely on online swatches for these products I can test them in store. However, I have not been upset by any pro items so far, but I am really looking forward to trying some of the blushes.

Marsha Pomells

This brings no change for us. We have only counters, and no online.
You can still buy in the PRO store. I'm not a PRO member, but I still go in the Pro shop and buy some of the glitters and pigments. I have more pro pigments than regular pigments

MRV

You can still buy in the PRO store. I'm not a PRO member, but I still go in the Pro shop and buy some of the glitters and pigments. I have more pro pigments than regular pigments
Unfortunately the closest PRO still is like 1500 km and many countries away.
cry.gif
I can always order from the UK, but the 18 GBP shipping kind of makes me always think twice.

PixieDancer

Is this collection the reason almost all the MAC PRO pan PRO colors are showing as LE on the website (all except 2... GB and Lime)!? I'm confused....

pemily

maybe this is easy for me to say :)

But it would be so awesome to have pro products exclusive to pro mua's also!!!

to be able to offer our clients colours etc that were exclusive to us would be awesome!!!

ginestra213

Unfortunately the closest PRO still is like 1500 km and many countries away.
cry.gif
I can always order from the UK, but the 18 GBP shipping kind of makes me always think twice.
Is there a way to get PRO products unavailable in stores delivered to a country that has no PRO store?

MRV

Is there a way to get PRO products unavailable in stores delivered to a country that has no PRO store?
Quote: Originally Posted by shellygrrl

A custom purchase would likely be your best bet.
yes.gif
Yes, a CP is the best option, and ordering from the UK mail order the other (more expensive) one.