MAC Pro Expansion Collection- (April 10, 2014)

Kristin Bacon

so i dont think this has been said. Are the pro shadows that were disc online really gone? or are they just not gonna have them online but still in pro stores?? i wanted rose and coral and canary yellow damn it.

GlamQueen21

I'm sad that I missed out on Indian Ink, Sour Lemon, Deep Damson and Cobalt eyeshadows online.
weeping.gif

erine1881

Well...Coral, Cobalt, Deep Damson, Sour Lemon, and Indian Ink are listed as ones coming to freestanding stores. Canary Yellow and Rose, however, are not. :( Do you guys want me to list the colours that are coming?

erine1881

glad these are still around!!! I want sour lemon, soot, lime, indian ink, deep damson, coral, and i have the rest!!! except bottle green. dont know what i would use that for. still wish for rose too tho lol. glad coral is still an option!!! Thanku @erine1881
OMG bottle green is amazing!!! I missed out on rose too :(

Kristin Bacon

OMG bottle green is amazing!!! I missed out on rose too
ssad.gif
Well i may have to grab that bottle green after all!!! i dont own kelly either. I have a lot of greens, i love them. i also thought i owned ground brown, i looked, turns out its brown down!! so i need that too.

Lalalish

Okie! Aqua Bottle Green Bright Sunshine Cobalt Coral Deep Damson Ground Brown Indian Ink Kelly Lime Naval Soot Sour Lemon
Thank You for listing the names together!! I was getting confused. They seem a little strange because of the design. Humph... We'll see!

pemily

so excited to actually be able to see these in store...

I was told there would be more products coming in that are pro... has anyone else heard that?

BeautyFan55

So does anyone know if the pro blushes will be coming too? That would be awesome if they were. I have been wanting to try devil and salsarose.