MAC Pro Expansion Collection- (April 10, 2014)

Erinaceina

Does anyone have any opinions on Aqua eyeshadow? I've got it sitting in my basket (these just became available online here), along with Lime. I'm trying to decide if I need it or not.

lyseD

Does anyone have any opinions on Aqua eyeshadow? I've got it sitting in my basket (these just became available online here), along with Lime. I'm trying to decide if I need it or not.
Oh, I love lime. Don't have aqua though.

Kristin Bacon

I love aqua. its one of my faves. so great for doing a light pastel look, great for summer!! Its great period.

Kristin Bacon

Aqua with early bird, and i dont remember what else that may have been the only two shadows!!!! bad pic, but i LOVE the shadow

Erinaceina

get it u wont regret it!!! It is so easy to work with!! and perfect for spring and summer. i like to do a watercolor pastel look.
Thanks, guys. I bought Lime and Aqua, along with Hoop lipstick. I must remember to get a new palette soon so I can depot my eyeshadows, re-sort them by colour, and put these in with them.

erine1881

I love your pic!!! It's a great way to incorporate green imo... do you mind sharing what you used :)
Not at all! Aqua on the lid, brown script in the crease, embark on the outer corner, ord for the highlight, brown script and embark on the bottom lashline, nc15/nw20 chromagraphic pencil for the waterline, blacktrack for my liner, and red cherry #523 lashes. :wink:

pemily

Not at all! Aqua on the lid, brown script in the crease, embark on the outer corner, ord for the highlight, brown script and embark on the bottom lashline, nc15/nw20 chromagraphic pencil for the waterline, blacktrack for my liner, and red cherry #523 lashes. :wink:
Amazing thanks Hun I'm going to try this x

Addict4MAC

I love your pic!!! It's a great way to incorporate green imo... do you mind sharing what you used :)

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

Not at all! Aqua on the lid, brown script in the crease, embark on the outer corner, ord for the highlight, brown script and embark on the bottom lashline, nc15/nw20 chromagraphic pencil for the waterline, blacktrack for my liner, and red cherry #523 lashes.

th_wink3.gif
I was just going to say I can finally re-create this look now. I remember you saying I could use Aquadisiac but I much rather use what you use.
lol.gif

Erinaceina

I think people were saying that Rose and Canary Yellow have been discontinued in the US. Rose is shown as out of stock but not discontinued on the UK site (the normal site, not pro), and Canary Yellow is in stock, so it looks like they're still offered over here.