MAC Pro Longwear Collection - (April 17, 2014)

GucciGirl

I am usually just a concealer and powder girl but recently I stopped in to MAC and tried the P+P BB Cream and I loooooved it! I wanted to pick some up tomorrow but now this seems like maybe I should wait. I don't like the feeling of "product" on my skin but I love a matte face. The fact that this is prolongwear makes me want to wait a couple of weeks to see what this is about.

chi1216

I am usually just a concealer and powder girl but recently I stopped in to MAC and tried the P+P BB Cream and I loooooved it! I wanted to pick some up tomorrow but now this seems like maybe I should wait. I don't like the feeling of "product" on my skin but I love a matte face. The fact that this is prolongwear makes me want to wait a couple of weeks to see what this is about.
I'm a concealer and powder girl too. The simplest type of makeup. Lol

sureshedid

It's absolutely amazing! And this is coming from someone who loathes matte finish. It's very creamy to the touch but dries down to a powder like the instant it touches the skin. It's really like nothing I've ever seen before, though I'm not a huge makeup fanatic so maybe other brands have something similar. It covers well, and gives a smooth texture, but feels like absolutely nothing on the skin. I'm very excited for it to launch.

GucciGirl

Yes ma'am! I don't mind any imperfections showing because I try to take pretty good care of my skin but when that oil comes shining through then we have a problem!! After sureshedid's comment, I'm even more excited..

valkolak

::sigh:: foundation launches always make me sad because as an NC 5 I can't even get close to wearing any of them. The lightest matchmaster is something I could pull off with a pale powder on top but man I wish I could play with more MAC foundations.

erine1881

::sigh:: foundation launches always make me sad because as an NC 5 I can't even get close to wearing any of them.  The lightest matchmaster is something I could pull off with a pale powder on top but man I wish I could play with more MAC foundations.
You can. If you're wanting a liquid, add F&B White. If you're wanting a cream, add Full Coverage White.

valkolak

You can. If you're wanting a liquid, add F&B White. If you're wanting a cream, add Full Coverage White.
I'm just so lazy!
girlhaha.gif
I have been meaning to get some white f&b to mix with my C1 f&b because I really do like f&b. Idk what's in it that helps but it holds up pretty well in Texan heat. I guess what I should do is buy the white and premix a bit to store in a separate container and that way I won't have to fuss with it every time I do my makeup.

erine1881

I'm just so lazy!  :haha: I have been meaning to get some white f&b to mix with my C1 f&b because I really do like f&b.  Idk what's in it that helps but it holds up pretty well in Texan heat.  I guess what I should do is buy the white and premix a bit to store in a separate container and that way I won't have to fuss with it every time I do my makeup.
It's water-resistant, that's why.

GucciGirl

I'm going in!!! LOL!!! I am more like a NW43 so NW45 is too dark so I think I am going to try NC50 and see how that works. I am way too impatient to wait until next Thursday...LOL

GucciGirl

I'm going in!!! LOL!!! I am more like a NW43 so NW45 is too dark so I think I am going to try NC50 and see how that works. I am way too impatient to wait until next Thursday...LOL
Wait!!! Before I go in does anybody have a shipping code and do you know if you can use shipping codes with your pro discount? I thought that you couldn't but someone told me you could. Just want to make sure I save all the coins I can...LOL

valentine580

Thank you! Sounds promising although I'm wondering how they differ from mineralize cream and tech. I'm guessing the longevity.
The texture is going to resemble that of the Mineralize and Tech formulas, but the type of finish, coverage and longevity will be what set it apart.

valentine580

I really wanna try these. Is it best to get rematched in store or can i just pick up one in NC50?
Rematch. Solidified compacts normally wear different than the liquid formula. If it's a match, awesome! If not, it would be a waste to take something home to have to turn around and return it.

glambition

These colors run extremely light! I put nw20 on my skin and looked like casper. In terms of the finish, it looks terrible on me. Very dry and dull.