MAC Pro Longwear Collection - (April 17, 2014)

MissBeautyBunni

Definitely get rematched. You always want to get rematched when trying a different form/formula of foundation.
bouquet.gif
Will do!

patentg33k

Definitely get rematched. You always want to get rematched when trying a different form/formula of foundation.
Another 'try before you buy' vote--I was told that these colors are not the same as the standard MAC foundation colors when I called about these. These weren't yet at my local MAC yesterday--I'm hoping next week.

GucciGirl

My order should be here tomorrow. I am having my little black box delivered to work so as soon as I get it I will post it. BTW I ordered the NC50.

GucciGirl

Ok. I know this may not be the best swatch but I wanted to show you guys the coverage level and color match.

On my hand I have a butterfly tattoo and then I put a layer of the prolongwear over it. It almost feels like a creamy powder. When I come back from lunch I will put it on my face and take a picture.

chi1216

Ok. I know this may not be the best swatch but I wanted to show you guys the coverage level and color match. On my hand I have a butterfly tattoo and then I put a layer of the prolongwear over it. It almost feels like a creamy powder. When I come back from lunch I will put it on my face and take a picture.
Thanks for the swatch.

GucciGirl

So today I am wearing the Pro Longwear compact. I applied it with clean fingers because it feels very dry and I thought the heat from my hands would help warm it up and blend. So far so good. I have combo skin so the drier texture is ok for me but I could see this being a nightmare for drier skin. I put it on at around 8:15 this morning. I'm interested to see how it wears and if it oxidixes and all that jazz.....Anywho here is another collage of pics. For reference I have been matched to NW45 and NC50 in store. I can wear MSFN in Deep in the winter and Deep Dark in warmer months.

SatelliteDrmr

So today I am wearing the Pro Longwear compact. I applied it with clean fingers because it feels very dry and I thought the heat from my hands would help warm it up and blend. So far so good. I have combo skin so the drier texture is ok for me but I could see this being a nightmare for drier skin. I put it on at around 8:15 this morning. I'm interested to see how it wears and if it oxidixes and all that jazz.....Anywho here is another collage of pics. For reference I have been matched to NW45 and NC50 in store. I can wear MSFN in Deep in the winter and Deep Dark in warmer months.

You have gorgeous skin and your brows are on point!!

chi1216

It looks great on you. How did it last throughout the day?

GucciGirl

It looks great on you. How did it last throughout the day?
Thank you!!! It lasted pretty good. I was impressed. checked my face at throughout the day and I was not oily at all- and I usually get very shiny/oily in the t-zone. I washed my face at around 8:45 last night and it still looked pretty good. I didn't use a primer or anything. Yesterday I applied it with my fingers and it gave a very nice natural coverage. Today i spritzed my face with a little fix plus and used my Shiseido foundation brush and it is still very natural but it definitely took it up a level. If my hair wasn't a hot ass mess I would have taken a picture. ( I will be getting that taken care of tomorrow
th_worship.gif
).... These are the brushes that I have that seem to apply it the best in my opinion because of the texture of it. Oh and I have also ordered the Tarte Airbuki foundation brush. Did I mention that I am also a brush whore!!! LOL!!!

MissBeautyBunni

chi1216

So my normal color for msfn and prolong wear liquid foundation is nc50 but in the compact, I had to get NW50. nc50 was ashy as crap. Anyway this is me wearing the new compact prolong wear. I really like it. My face isn't oily at all which is a good thing.
76927277_image.jpeg

Kristin Bacon

Im so gonna have to get this!!!! My face is combo but i sweat a lot. i wear prolong wear foundation and studio fix NC40-45 normally should go in store to match i think

Kristin Bacon

Thank you!!! It lasted pretty good. I was impressed. checked my face at throughout the day and I was not oily at all- and I usually get very shiny/oily in the t-zone. I washed my face at around 8:45 last night and it still looked pretty good. I didn't use a primer or anything. Yesterday I applied it with my fingers and it gave a very nice natural coverage. Today i spritzed my face with a little fix plus and used my Shiseido foundation brush and it is still very natural but it definitely took it up a level. If my hair wasn't a hot ass mess I would have taken a picture. ( I will be getting that taken care of tomorrow
th_worship.gif
).... These are the brushes that I have that seem to apply it the best in my opinion because of the texture of it. Oh and I have also ordered the Tarte Airbuki foundation brush. Did I mention that I am also a brush whore!!! LOL!!!

omg that mac brush is a real beauty!! I have that shiseido brush on my brush wishlist!!!