MAC Pro Longwear (PLW Nourishing Waterproof Foundation) (May 7)

jennyap

Foundation shades:
NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50
NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50

This is the description for the foundation:
"A tenacious waterproof formula that can be used as a foundation or concealer, wearing for an unprecedented 16 hours. Neither rain nor tears can budge this oil-free watertight product that actually repels moisture from the surface of the face. The formula blends seamlessly on the skin with medium to full weightless coverage and a natural satin finish."

And yes there's a powder:
"For a wet-proof velvety matte finish, try M∙A∙C Pro Longwear Powder/Pressed, which promises zero shine with sheer to medium coverage for up to 12 hours in any climate. Now available in a range of shades from light to dark to suit all skin tones."

Powder shades:
Light, Light Plus, Medium, Medium Plus, Medium Dark, Medium Tan, Medium Deep
Dark, Dark Plus, Dark Deep, Dark Deepest

Brushes:
135 Large Flat Powder Brush
193 Angled Foundation Brush

VioletPearl

No NW10?
cry.gif

MRV

Foundation shades:
NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50
NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50

This is the description for the foundation:
"A tenacious waterproof formula that can be used as a foundation or concealer, wearing for an unprecedented 16 hours. Neither rain nor tears can budge this oil-free watertight product that actually repels moisture from the surface of the face. The formula blends seamlessly on the skin with medium to full weightless coverage and a natural satin finish."

And yes there's a powder:
"For a wet-proof velvety matte finish, try M∙A∙C Pro Longwear Powder/Pressed, which promises zero shine with sheer to medium coverage for up to 12 hours in any climate. Now available in a range of shades from light to dark to suit all skin tones."

Powder shades:
Light, Light Plus, Medium, Medium Plus, Medium Dark, Medium Tan, Medium Deep
Dark, Dark Plus, Dark Deep, Dark Deepest

Brushes:
135 Large Flat Powder Brush
193 Angled Foundation Brush
Does the foundation contain powder? Maybe it's not for dry skin after all.

MzBrownBeauty

Yea I'm actually putting off buying my face summer foundation F&B just to see how this one works....I find if I use a matte primer with F&B I can get amazing lasting power, sweat and oil be damned lol
I've never tried F&B foundation. When I purchase a foundation from MAC it's pro long wear but I've had mixed results. Some days it looks flawless while other times it just doesn't work with my skin
th_confused_new.gif
If the PLW nourishing foundation isn't meant for combo/oily then I'll purchase the F&B. What primer do you use?

Rinstar

I might check out the powder for summer. I don't really want/need a waterproof foundation so I'll skip that.

Ario2323

icon_eek.gif
well I guess I will skip this and wait for the serum foundation. I don't experience oxidation often but I am not sure if I want to take the chance.

Latest posts