MAC Pro Longwear (PLW Nourishing Waterproof Foundation) (May 7)

foxxylatina07

Man I had my hopes up with this but if It oxidizes like crazy then I might have to get an NC 35 (I'm an NC40-42) but I don't think I'm going to bother with the hassle. I'm wondering why they only have limited colors and why is there a smaller amount versus their typical 1fl oz. I hope that the price is decent if not I'll probably pass altogether.

erine1881

Man I had my hopes up with this but if It oxidizes like crazy then I might have to get an NC 35 (I'm an NC40-42) but I don't think I'm going to bother with the hassle. I'm wondering why they only have limited colors and why is there a smaller amount versus their typical 1fl oz. I hope that the price is decent if not I'll probably pass altogether.
The colours aren't limited. These are the same colours that they release all their foundations in.

montREALady

I need to see these in the store. No NC43, there's NC42...there's NW45 but that's apparently not my shade anymore, shade before that is NW40. Plus it oxidizes. Definitely need a sample to try first.

montREALady

$32 for liquid (0.85 fl oz) and $26 for powder.

Monsy

Would love to hear how does powder compare to careblend and luqid to studio sculpt and regular prolongwear?

sdsamler

I wonder if it's like a fusion of F&B with prolongwear lol a higher coverage than F&B but still water based or a gel? Hmmmm tempted to get the powder online but I think I'll sit tight til next Thursday and check it out in person

VioletPearl

I wonder if it's like a fusion of F&B with prolongwear lol a higher coverage than F&B but still water based or a gel? Hmmmm tempted to get the powder online but I think I'll sit tight til next Thursday and check it out in person
I tried it on my hand yesterday and the formula is very runny, not gel like as the original studio sculpt. A bit thicker than fb but still runny imo.

Monsy

My brush is out for delivery today!! And i ordered yesterday! wow that's quick
Too bad I am working all day long won't be home
sigh.gif