MAC Pro Longwear (PLW Nourishing Waterproof Foundation) (May 7)

sdsamler

Ok now I'm actually very excited for this after reading the description :D luckily I'm self tanning so oxidation shouldn't be too big of an issue for me

Addict4MAC

I'm wondering if there's any way to fix oxidation with foundation? Or is it a lost cause? I really wanted to try this foundation but if it looks a hot mess then I won't waste my time and money.

Kaipie20

I'm wondering if there's any way to fix oxidation with foundation? Or is it a lost cause? I really wanted to try this foundation but if it looks a hot mess then I won't waste my time and money.
I wonder the same thing! I'm an nc45 but I'm super orange so I don't need nothing flaring up on me while I'm trying 2 b cute lol

montREALady

Apparently the Smashbox Halo has a special pump that doesn't cause that. The foundation goes out but air does not get back in.

Monsy

aren't we talking about oxidizing when applied on skin ?
huh2.gif

montREALady

aren't we talking about oxidizing when applied on skin ? :huh:
Maybe the technology takes out the ingredients that causes the foundation to oxidize? That sounds ridiculous..well I have no clue.
Sorry, don't mind me! I was talking about air getting into the makeup itself and messing it up (bacteria, etc) and the Smashbox doesn't. I guess someone else can benefit from that info. I don't think I've had a foundation oxidize on me.

Latest posts