MAC Pro Longwear (PLW Nourishing Waterproof Foundation) (May 7)

MACina

I wonder if it's like a fusion of F&B with prolongwear lol a higher coverage than F&B but still water based or a gel? Hmmmm tempted to get the powder online but I think I'll sit tight til next Thursday and check it out in person
I am excited to try the powder too. Hopefully "Light" is light enough for me.

sdsamler

I just picked up the cover fx drops and I'm obsessed with it in my dry touch sunscreen so this foundation will have to blow me away to take its place lol but I'm pretty sure I'll get the powder, to set my drops :D

ARmakeupjunkie

My SA told me she has been wearing this foundation for about a week and loves it. I received my items yesterday and hope to test the foundation and powder this weekend.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Got the foundation and powder today. So, I'm typically NC50 and I think I could only wear this foundation in the summer if I tan realllll good, especially if it oxidizes. Right now it's too dark. I like the runnier texture and the finish a lot though.

I also bought the powder in Dark Plus, but the undertone is kinda funky, so I will probably exchange it for Dark Deep. Maybe.

lyseD

I tried the formula on my hand today and I have to say you really don't need much at all. I thought it felt quite nice. I still have the two swatches on the back of my hand and so far no colour change.

montREALady

Got the foundation and powder today. So, I'm typically NC50 and I think I could only wear this foundation in the summer if I tan realllll good, especially if it oxidizes. Right now it's too dark. I like the runnier texture and the finish a lot though.

I also bought the powder in Dark Plus, but the undertone is kinda funky, so I will probably exchange it for Dark Deep. Maybe.
I went to Macy's Herald Sq to see if they happened to have it in, at least on the side so we could see. The girl had no idea what I was talking about.
th_rolleye0014.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

I picked up NC50 and I will agree, it seems a lot darker than normal.

The 135 is so soft and works well with the powder. I'm in love.

NYCBeautyJunkie

They had the collection out in one of the stores I stopped by today. I wanted to see NC45 to consider going a shade up in fear of oxidation, but it was WAY lighter than nc50. The Dark Deep powder looks too dark, and Dark Plus has a cool pink undertone that is just wrong for me. I may look into Dark; didn't have time to because they hadn't finished putting out the powders and I was in a rush. I did buy the powder brush; all the associates were raving about it.

RayannaBanana

If the foundation is similar to studio sculpt, which is lighter NW15 or NC15? I have to use NC15 in studio sculpt because its the lightest.

GucciGirl

See I was going to order tonight. Thanks for the review because I am the same color and would have ordered the wrong color online.

sdsamler

Did this get an early launch in store??? I'm seeing it all over Instagram from counters telling us they have it and to come check it out! Imma bout to call my counters tomorrow....

Mac-Guy

If the foundation is similar to studio sculpt, which is lighter NW15 or NC15? I have to use NC15 in studio sculpt because its the lightest.
I would definitely try this in store to get a good match. This is also true for the powders as the undertones vary a lot.