Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Leven

Im close enough to a Pro Store so that when something is available only there it aint no biggie =] Im excited to see these!

Leven

hahahah why is her mouth open LMAO
If i remember correctly she was impersonating another drag queen on the show xD but i can't be sure, because after i watch that show I need to recover for a few days afterwards from fabulous-ness overload.

pemily

If i remember correctly she was impersonating another drag queen on the show xD but i can't be sure, because after i watch that show I need to recover for a few days afterwards from fabulous-ness overload.
hahahaha when I read this I was literally sitting at my desk smiling and trying not to laugh

paparazziboy

lol i grew up with phi phi i have known her for years!!! she is from my home town i can't say wear cause you never know who is watching the forums from big brother mac. and giving cities away could easily track me down lol. but phi phi aka jaremi is super fun and is really just like he is on the show phirece

Edelmc

Being able to have 24 shadows in one palette has peaked my interest again! I wanted clear lids so I didn't have to open each palette to see what's in it but with 24 shadows per palette I would nearly halved the number of palettes I would have to flick through so that's good. Is there any change to the blush palettes and did you see if the new palettes can accommodate larger shadows and mes? Thanks paparazzi boy for the info

paparazziboy

same blush palettes im sure they could if you get the double sided ones and pull out the dividers for your mes shadows. i dont have dividers in mine so i can put the pro long wear shadows in the palettes

martiangurll

same blush palettes im sure they could if you get the double sided ones and pull out the dividers for your mes shadows. i dont have dividers in mine so i can put the pro long wear shadows in the palettes

Pix??? Looking for some palette P0rn cuz thats how I roll.

singer82

bigheart.gif
that show!!! Unfortunately I dont have the channel so I have to watch it on netflix.

I'm so glad MAC is making these. I got my makeup all jammed in a box and it hard to find anything!

PeachTwist

I was really hoping for clear lids. I think I'll have to see photos before I make my decision on whether I'm going to depot or not.

I have to admit I LOVE having my single pots, I reach for them all the time over any pre-made palette I've ever bought - but storing them really is difficult.

After looking at that post someone showed with the boxes cut in half... which way are they cut, vertically or horizontally? Sounds silly but I don't want to risk ruining a box if I could do that, haha! Also... HOW would you cut them without ruining the box? I'm sorry if this is a simple question, I'm exhausted so my mind isn't handling simple things.

pemily

I was really hoping for clear lids. I think I'll have to see photos before I make my decision on whether I'm going to depot or not.

I have to admit I LOVE having my single pots, I reach for them all the time over any pre-made palette I've ever bought - but storing them really is difficult.

After looking at that post someone showed with the boxes cut in half... which way are they cut, vertically or horizontally? Sounds silly but I don't want to risk ruining a box if I could do that, haha! Also... HOW would you cut them without ruining the box? I'm sorry if this is a simple question, I'm exhausted so my mind isn't handling simple things.
hey hey,

I did it with my mega metals,

What I did was un fold the box so it is flat (comes apart quite easily), then I measured the length and cut in the middle (doesnt really matter which way you cut because the box is square, unless you meant length wise, the only way i can think of explaining is to cut where the circle cut out is LOL (sorry!), i re folded them, it is actually easy as the boxes are of good qulity.
i taped one by one together then put sticky tape all at the bottom and one layer round...

hope this makes sense, I will try and get a pic for you!

romi79_2008

I`m impatient lately and I ordered a few z palettes, I`ll still keep an open mind for the mac ones though i`m sad the prices will be so hiked up ( i paid 16 for a z and fits 28 es)
I also bought Ben nye Sk 100 http://verdictonbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/04/super-concealer-ben-nye-total-cover-all.html , I`m so excited about it!

meg_curls

I'm very impatient for these. I'm overdue to order another palettes and depot everything I've ordered recently, but just in case these are better I want to wait.....impatiently

Latest posts