Mac Pro Palettes discussion

beautycool

What a dim wit I am lol Could you post a picture of it ? What's the older ones look like then if its a see through divider I mean what does the other ones look like Are the dividers see through are they new

valentine580

The new mac palettes with the clear top and the double sided ones are horrible, with or without the insert pan. Such a waste! With so many brands offering great palettes I would have thought they would have made them to compete. Bleh!

beautycool

The mac cool pallete which is one sided and clear lid is fab But that's a pallete already made up x You can see all colours without opening them :) Bare minerals palletes I don't like they have that funny plastic stuff that leaves horrid finger prints everywhere :( I hate that it winds me up lol xx

KiKi Kontour

yea thats what i would've thought but im guessing the way i depotted was using the lighter so when i popped em out i put em right in the palette. im gonna assume the glue still on the back helps it mesh well with the palette spaces cuz they dont budge!

steaminghot

Thanks for the help. I don't have anything to put in them yet. But I wanted to be them before I start buying the blushes and eyeahadows without a place to store them. The closet Mac is a counter they don't sell them. So when I go to Mac for the alluring aqua, I'll pick up one or two things.

pemily

I think its time some lovely ladies post pics of their gorgeous palettes LOL....

when I get off my lazy butt I promise to post mine and my lipstick palette I talked about ages agoooo....

so sick at the moment (freezing here in Aus) and I'm sick 3 weeks before my wedding... awesome
clapping.gif

mosha010

I think its time some lovely ladies post pics of their gorgeous palettes LOL....

when I get off my lazy butt I promise to post mine and my lipstick palette I talked about ages agoooo....

so sick at the moment (freezing here in Aus) and I'm sick 3 weeks before my wedding... awesome
clapping.gif
Congrats on ur upcoming wedding !!!!! What day is it!?? Mines 6/14/14. I'll prob be walking down the aile and logging onto Specktra to see what shenanigans are going down

mosha010

for u gorgeous upcoming brides....are u getting a mua or doing ur own makeup?
I was going to do my own but that day I'm going to be running around. Nervous. W family members driving me nuts. And I'm already hiring a mua to do my moms and I. Laws makeup. So I might as well have the mua do mine and take that moment to relax and breathe and just take a break. I'm doing my own decorating and stuff so I will need the break

KiKi Kontour

oh ok!! that makes sense mosha. im gonna do a destination wedding n debating if i wanna just have an mua or do it myself becuz im so meticulous when it comes to my face lol. im like ummm nobody can do it better than ME!!