MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

trina11225

I agree! What did you get? I bought FOD, AFU and FoF. I knew FOD was a keeper as soon as I set my eyes on it. I like to play it up, line my lips all over with Cherry and apply FOD. I wasnt too crazy about AFU until I tried it with a liner I got from the drugstore. Its now in heavy rotation :)
Yes, I have to play it up with liners too

Vandekamp

Quote:Originally Posted by donchica

I agree! What did you get? I bought FOD, AFU and FoF. I knew FOD was a keeper as soon as I set my eyes on it. I like to play it up, line my lips all over with Cherry and apply FOD. I wasnt too crazy about AFU until I tried it with a liner I got from the drugstore. Its now in heavy rotation :)

I got everything that you purchased. Lol. FoF is my all time fav. I think I have 3-4 BUs. AFU is my second fav. I wear FOD a lot in the Fall and Winter.

donchica

I got everything that you purchased. Lol. FoF is my all time fav. I think I have 3-4 BUs. AFU is my second fav. I wear FOD al lot in the Fall and Winter.
Zomg 4 Back ups! But worth it! I have a lippie I'm hogging (Playtime- I forget which collection it came from) just because I don't have a back up.

Vandekamp

Zomg 4 Back ups! But worth it! I have a lippie I'm hogging (Playtime- I forget which collection it came from) just because I don't have a back up.
Donchica, do you have Sin, Vampira (KVD) or 6Six6? They are dark vampy lipsticks like FOD. ( I'm not saying they are dupes but you know what I am talking about. ).

donchica

Playtime is LOVE!!!!
Gurrrrrlll ya know this!!!!
clapping.gif

Prettypackages

Candy Yum Yum takes work b/c it is drying and so bright on me. but it still holds a special place in my stash. LOL

I love colors like pleasure bomb... LOVE.

Vandekamp

Candy Yum Yum takes work b/c it is drying and so bright on me. but it still holds a special place in my stash. LOL

I love colors like pleasure bomb... LOVE.
Please Bomb is love. Glad I was able to get a BU.

Here's a question: Are you more impressed with the Mac collections in 2013 or 2014? What was your favorite collection?

Prettypackages

Please Bomb is love. Glad I was able to get a BU.

Here's a question: Are you more impressed with the Mac collections in 2013 or 2014? What was your favorite collection?
Ohhh good question. I'm going to go with 2013.

That's when we had Riri and Nudes/Metallics right?

Is that when we got Blazing Haute ED Blush? That is my holy grail blush.

Ohhh but we had Retromattes this year, other than that, I don't remember a lot form 2014 collex's. LOL

My all time fave collex's are Mickey contractor, Peacocky, Shop/cook, and Felines... that might be all, I'll have to go back and look.

sagehen

Ohhh good question. I'm going to go with 2013.  That's when we had Riri and Nudes/Metallics right?  Is that when we got Blazing Haute ED Blush?    That is my holy grail blush.   Ohhh but we had Retromattes this year, other than that, I don't remember a lot form 2014 collex's. LOL My all time fave collex's are Mickey contractor, Peacocky, Shop/cook, and Felines...    that might be all, I'll have to go back and look. 
Retro Mattes were last year too, so I am going to +1 your 2013. My only big buy this year was the Matte Lip collection. I just want to say - no Diana Ross on your faves?

Vandekamp

Ohhh good question. I'm going to go with 2013.

That's when we had Riri and Nudes/Metallics right?

Is that when we got Blazing Haute ED Blush? That is my holy grail blush.

Ohhh but we had Retromattes this year, other than that, I don't remember a lot form 2014 collex's. LOL

My all time fave collex's are Mickey contractor, Peacocky, Shop/cook, and Felines... that might be all, I'll have to go back and look.
I am with you. 2013 was a better year as far as unique Mac collections. The Retro Matte collection was definitely one of my favs. Also making that list would be the RiRi Summer, Fall and Holiday Collections. In fact, I can't recall the others. How funny is that? Although, I would have to give two thumbs up to the collection that included Heroine. How could I forget that. Heroine is so readily available now we never talk about it. Lol. I do not remember the Mickey collection.