MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Vandekamp

Hi Vandy, I hardly ever wear Rebel and I tried the combo you suggested, with FoF, it turned out so well. Love it!:peace:
I am so glad it worked out well for you. I wish Mac would make a shade just like it .... Part Rebel and part FOF. I just apply Rebel to the side and a small amount in the center, blot it and then add FOF to the center.

donchica

How about FoF in the new Matte formula? Oh wait! They probably will, and then give it a different name
busted.gif

Vandekamp

Mac is reportedly rolling out some liquid matte lipsticks soon. I hope they will use the colors in this collection as an inspiration. For example, FOF, FOD, Ruby Woo, Rebel, Heroine, etc.

KayB

I think Liquid Matte lipsticks will be interesting to see. They're a bit late to get on the trend though. I would prefer a whole new set of colors. Last year they went hard on the reds and I want to see the color room/creative designers work this year.

Shars

If anyone missed out on All Fired Up or Relentlessly Red, Dillards seems to still have them in stock.

Vandekamp

I think Liquid Matte lipsticks will be interesting to see. They're a bit late to get on the trend though. I would prefer a whole new set of colors. Last year they went hard on the reds and I want to see the color room/creative designers work this year. 
I am always in favor of new and creative colors.

Amoure T Jones

Mac is reportedly rolling out some liquid matte lipsticks soon. I hope they will use the colors in this collection as an inspiration. For example, FOF, FOD, Ruby Woo, Rebel, Heroine, etc.
You are so in my head space because I was thinking FOF and Heroine liquid mattes would be splendid. I'd buy them that's for sure.

KrystalAnne

If anyone missed out on All Fired Up or Relentlessly Red, Dillards seems to still have them in stock.
As far as I'm aware these are both perm and available on MAC's website -- in case anyone's kicking themselves for not getting them initially.

I still have yet to get Relentlessly Red.