Status
Not open for further replies.

Susanne

One more fall collection!

Check out the color story information and discuss
smiles.gif

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...t-10-a-166446/

monter

Interested in both MES and the BP. Possibly Factory n/l as well. And maybe the blush... depends on if 'shimmery' means 'sheen' or 'glitter!'
tong.gif

Susanne

I wonder if Germany gets this collection? We haven't got a lot of exclusive collections in the past.

miss_primer

I am excited for this collection and Venomous Villains. Is this collection going to have special packaging?

NeverEnoughMac

Ooo, Bordertown MES sounds lovely, any eyeshadow with any red in it is yummy. Curious about what the descriptions of the lipglasses mean by "layers". Can't wait for swatches.
smiles.gif

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I wonder if Germany gets this collection? We haven't got a lot of exclusive collections in the past.

I hope we get this in the netherlands. We already missed Superglass and we are going to miss Alice + Olivia and the lipstick/dazzleglass part of Digi Pops. I can't image they let us miss a fourth collection this year.

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
I am excited for this collection and Venomous Villains. Is this collection going to have special packaging?

My guess would be packaging like DSquared2. Not really "special" special packaging, but not normal MAC.

Meisje

I can't wait to see these!

I mostly love Rodarte. Sometimes it's hit and miss (they'll make something I love... then something I don't like at all) but overall I admire them.

Teggy

This collection intrigues me. It seems like there will be a lot of muted colors which I seem to work pretty well. Mostly the lippies and MESes interest me. I'm not sold yet. Always gotta see pictures first.

Soul Unique

If the swatches are anything to go by, I may purchase Rose State [Lustre] and Quinceanera [blush]. Keeping it cheap and cheerful with this one!

Rinstar

The MES sound amazing!! If I had loads of money, I'd buy loads of Rodarte dresses, so this is fun that I get a little bit of Rodarte!

Lisianthus

Rodarte is very high fashion and based on the colour descriptions, this collection seems to reflect that. Unfortunately, I'm no supermodel, so I need to see swatches before I can judge whether these products would work for me in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.