MAC - Sheen Supreme Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susanne

MAC will release a new lipstick collection in spring 2011: Sheen Supreme

It will be available in March in the US and probably the same month international.

What do you expect?

Soul Unique

A new formula, with flattering colors for all - that doesn't look like you're auditioning for the 'Got Milk' ad campaigns.

LMD84

i'm guessing that perhaps this will be a collection ith glaze lipsticks or a new formula of lipsticks like the glaze ones. but that is just my guess of course! they always have a nice sheen to them but they are sheer - so perhaps these will be more pigmented versions?

shontay07108

Maybe these are lipsticks that glide on and provide the shine of a lipglass? Whatever it is, it sounds like my kinda product.

ansimi

I've got my hopes up for this to be a light-wight, sheerish, moisturizing formula. I also hope they will have nice tubes like the Pro Longwear ones or the old Slimshines.

I had hopes for the Peacocky one but the swatches look opaque and I don't really like liquid lipsticks.

GlamQueen21

Being such a lipstick whore, I am looking forward for this one! I imagine a new lipstick formula. The Dazzle lipstick formula was okay.

katred

Specktra Bestie
A new formula, with flattering colors for all - that doesn't look like you're auditioning for the 'Got Milk' ad campaigns.

rofl.gif

I can't really say what I'd expect from these. I wasn't crazy about the Slimshines and I generally find that I get the sheer, shiny colour I like in Summer from the lustres and glazes that are already around. I'm reserving judgment...

User38

err -- can't say legally, but these are glorified glosses == to date.. that may change next week
hatsoff.gif

MACina

I am always excited about new lipstick formulas and can not wait for more information!

HerGreyness.....glorified glosses!!!!That sounds great!

Camnagem

I know it's incredibly unlikely, but I hope these are like tendertones in a tube. I'm on my last pot and I'll miss them so much!
cry.gif

I will never understand why some fabulous items go away to never been seen again.

Susanne

Quote: Originally Posted by Camnagem I know it's incredibly unlikely, but I hope these are like tendertones in a tube. I'm on my last pot and I'll miss them so much!
cry.gif

I will never understand why some fabulous items go away to never been seen again.

iagree.gif
They would sell tons I guess if they made them perm.

murflegirl

Glorified glosses huh? That's what Slimshines felt like to me....and I loved them. I'll keep my eye out for this collection!

Shadowy Lady

I'm not sure how i feel about this just yet. I didn't really like the slimshines. I adored mattenes though, go figure. I guess I'm more of an opaque lipstick kinda girl

User38

Slimshines were not a big selling item for MAC, whereas the Mattenes did fare better. I think these glorified glosses might have a new technology which combines the two finishes
hatsoff.gif
-- technologically it's being done already.

Status
Not open for further replies.