MAC - Sheen Supreme Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think the tube of those l/s is exactly like the Pro Longwear Lipcremes, but all black and shiny. I posted a video in the WW thread, where you can see one of them. I hope there will be really great colours, lots of pinks.
greengrin.gif
These are gonig to be permanent, right?

Rinstar

I love that color she showed in the video! And the gorgeous sheen, OMG. If the other colors are as nice, I am broke!

shontay07108

I can skip this collection easily. I really can't get down with the design/shape of the product itself. It's odd, but true.

laylalovesmac

I think I can skip these. I've been liking matte lips better lately, so this will be an easy skip.

Unless the formula is amazing or something.

singer82

I love colors like this on days when I dont want to wear full on lippies. I cant wait to see the other colors. I like the packaging too

murflegirl

The packaging for these looks GORGEOUS (according to the video)! Looks like classier Slimshines, and perhaps they will be as cushy and light as slimshines too! Can't wait to see more info!

LMD84

yeah i'm not feeling these at all. i will wait for some in depth reviews but for now i wont pay much attention :)

HMC

I think the tube of those l/s is exactly like the Pro Longwear Lipcremes, but all black and shiny. I posted a video in the WW thread, where you can see one of them. I hope there will be really great colours, lots of pinks.
greengrin.gif
These are gonig to be permanent, right?
Where is this video located??? WW thread? lol

HMC

^^ the Wonder Woman thread.
yes.gif

Lord have mercy! lol I have been searching through the WW thread all flippin day but i can't find any pictures or swatches or this video that everyone is talking about!
blink.gif
Where in the world is all this stuff! I tried looking at HerGreyness' Photobucket but i had to have some kind of password to get into it that I don't have...?

bis

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/172566/mac-sheen-supreme-discussion/30#post_2072188"] i still cant but help think these are slimshines number 2!!
[/quote] I think they are. I am not a huge fan of the slimshines but I loved about them that they faded evenly. Very work-friendly this way. Are the Sheen Supremes going to be permanent?

ansimi

I really liked Slimshines but the technology has advanced a lot since them so I'm expecting a big improvement in formulation.

laylalovesmac

If these are slimshines 2.0 (which Lou, I agree with you- I think they are), I can easily skip. I do not care for slimshines. I B2M'd the one I had before I had even used half of it.

Leven

Still not feeling this collection =/ Honestly, if I want a sheer and shiny lipstick, I will go to Walgreens and get one of those new Covergirl ones before I fork over 14 bucks for a MAC one lol

Oh well...more money for Surf Baby! =D

Swirlgirl

Yep. Easy skip for me too. And I may be alone, but I hate this packaging. I tried one of those Pro-longwears in this same packaging, and found the lipstick a pain in the ass to apply. Something about the angle or size of the lipstick itself. I dunno.
Besides, I really need to put myself on a lipstick restriction. I have WAY TOO MANY I need to use before they go bad on me.

Leven

Yep. Easy skip for me too. And I may be alone, but I hate this packaging. I tried one of those Pro-longwears in this same packaging, and found the lipstick a pain in the ass to apply. Something about the angle or size of the lipstick itself. I dunno.
Besides, I really need to put myself on a lipstick restriction. I have WAY TOO MANY I need to use before they go bad on me.
+1

I didn't even try to put a Pro Longwear on straight from the tube, but i can imagine it would be hard. Too big, and too flat.

I have a bit of a lipstick addiction too lol Currently its with brown based pinkie nudes. Maybe its a Toriphile thing :)

Hellolover

Totally remind me of that Pro LONGWEAR LIPCREME collection, in terms on packaging. Seems like they are recycling their old products..:S

Status
Not open for further replies.