MAC - Sheen Supreme Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

queen_kitty

I bought Ultra Darling on Friday to try out the formula, and it really is lovely! It feels so creamy and silky on the lips, and yet color payoff is really good as well. The color is lovely as well, and I was going to get Gotta Dash instead, but I chickened out when I swatched it on my hand at the store because its outside of my "comfort zone."

BeckyBenett

which is why we love her! btw i shall be getting my chubby sticks on april 15th when they come out in the uk! mainly thanks to Elegant's beautiful photo of them! :)
yes the chubbies look great! my bf was asking me what i had on my lips cause it looked so glossy and cute.. haha..

2browneyes

Elegant & BeautyByLele thx for the rec....I'll definitely pick up Insanely It. I'm wearing Quite the Thing over my Graped Up chubby today....love, love, love it!

nunu

Hello everyone!
I'm loving the shades of the lipsticks will have to go to a store and play arounf with them and pick the ones that i like :)

elegant-one

yes the chubbies look great! my bf was asking me what i had on my lips cause it looked so glossy and cute.. haha..
Oh wow! I just read this - sorry dear.

GREAT colors, and I'm sure they look good on you too. Don't you just love the Chubbies
girlhaha.gif
Ooh, & the bf noticed too
heart.gif

You're so cute!

elegant-one

im definitely in love with the chubbies! thanks for suggesting them!
cheerleader.gif
They're great for sure. I grab for them almost every day. I am hoping that they expand the colors to some more yummy looking ones! So glad that you like them.

You're so welcome dear
heart.gif

Romina1

I only got one, to try the formula. I got New Temptation and I love it! Such a versatile red colour! And I love the formula and it's really long lasting. I'm not sure what to get next though, Insanely It is probably on my list. I am planning to get 2, I'd like a ligher one like Bare Again, but my lips are very pigmented and most of the nudes don't work for me.

martiangurll

I'm with you on this one. It's one thing when you're buying for your personal use but for a kit it just makes more sense to buy the opaques and "dilute" them.Sheer lipstick is GLOSS to me anyway lol

yeah, I want opaqueness in my lippies. so in case I change my mind later and decide I need one of these, are they permanent or do I need get paranoid about the color I want selling out???

Status
Not open for further replies.