MAC - Sheen Supreme Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

2browneyes

I'm looking forward to getting at least 2 more of these over the next 2 mths or so....using up some old so I can justify the new :) Also, I will be saving $ due to lack of interest in some upcoming collections so I should be ok.

Prettypackages

New Temptation did not look good on me. I think I need to give up on Reds for now. I also checked out the Dior glosses you talked about. Very Nice!!!
OMGosh...did you happen to read my Sephora rant in the Chanel Spring thread!
soapbox.gif
<------ I was there baby.
you got NT
girlhaha.gif
geesh...I really do hope that you love it on your gorgeous self

RayannaBanana

I can't wait untill I get my Ultra Darling on Monday!!

I really like Gotta Dash but it doesn't go on even for me, so I have to put a balm or gloss over top.

BeckyBenett

I can't wait untill I get my Ultra Darling on Monday!!

I really like Gotta Dash but it doesn't go on even for me, so I have to put a balm or gloss over top.

u will love ultra darling! im wearing it today! haha..it pulls a nice glossy pink..

i may get one or two more of the sheen supremes as QC looks to be disappointing..

Romina1

I only have NewTemptation. Insanely It and Look At Her are definately in my list. I'm not sure about Ultra Darling. I wanted to get Crosswires but they seem pretty similar to me. If that's so, I'll prefer UD. I've been told you can B2M them. However, when I went to b2m some older packages they told me I couldn't get this lipsticks for free although they are permanent.

Prettypackages

I got, Bare Again, and Insanely It, and I don't like Insanely it at all. It doesn't look the same on my hand as it does on. The sparkles or something that are in it, are throwing me off. I thought it was supposed to be the shade that gave you watermelon colored lips.

But it is really hard for me to like these after trying the smoothness of the new Dior lipsticks. These feel like wax now.

LMD84

I got, Bare Again, and Insanely It, and I don't like Insanely it at all. It doesn't look the same on my hand as it does on. The sparkles or something that are in it, are throwing me off. I thought it was supposed to be the shade that gave you watermelon colored lips.

But it is really hard for me to like these after trying the smoothness of the new Dior lipsticks. These feel like wax now.
lol! i'll start wanting the new dior lippies next! doh!

rockin

I had been thinking Insanely It might be too bright for me, but it's perfect! I'm so glad I got it. I also got Quite The Thing, but whilst I like it, it doesn't suit me quite as well as Insanely It or Ultra Darling.

EngineerBarbie

Just got notice that UPS has delievered my 'Full Speed'. So happy to have this join my New Temptation and Insanely It. I'm planning to get Quite The Thing next month.

The more I use these lippies, the more I love them. It's the perfect cross between lipstick and gloss for me. I will say it is a serious PITA to twist open though...

EngineerBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
The new Dior ls are FAB!!!!

I am 'self banned' from setting foot in Neiman Marcus so I won't look at the likes of Dior. My wallet would not survive. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.