MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

QueenOfSnark

*blinks* Forget the cream blushes, is that a lip palette/cream shadow palette I see?
yummy.gif

Diva4eva122

if everything is accurate I just made my S3C3 list. The deep pink blush and the deep purple. the orange one looks like NYX orange cream blush and the muted light pink on top looks like NYX glow. And the deep pink depending on how it swatches because if it is too light I might as well buy a NYX cream blush in Hot Pink. Cheaper. But the palates remind me of concealer or is it just me? And they look like creams, if they are and swatches are good enough for me I might just get the one palette closest to us because it looks like the blush colors in it as well. Wouldnt be the first time I use an eyeshadow as a blush.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh wow! I guess this is the big Spring collection (like Wonder Woman/ Spring Colour Forecast) It looks AWESOME! I love those quads, from what I can see. I want at least two of them and the lippies... Well, it's a given I'm going to want some of those. I can't wait to try a Tendertone- I skipped them originally!

PixieDancer

I'm speachless... I want EVERYTHING in that pic! Oh No!

I don't think the one is concealers though, I think they are maybe cream shadows. They look more like earthtones than concealer corrector colors.

sss215

Really looking forward to the kissable lip colours and tendertones!
ditto.

this is a MAC collection i can really get down with. i hope the quads are traditional shadows, they are so pretty but if they are cremes i will have to pass. i can't wait to see what the kissable lip coulors look like as well. i haven't been this excited about a spring MAC collection since HK. i hope this one doesn't dissapoint.

Mac-Guy

I've never tried the cream blushes. I am excited to try them if those are the ones in the pic.

I like the MAC cream blushes, but the drawback is that due to the large surface, they are prone to dry out sooner or later. Storing them in the fridge will slow down this process.

I wish, they would come up with a better design, e.g. what they have used for the Surf Baby blushettes.

Dreaming Dancer

I like the MAC cream blushes, but the drawback is that due to the large surface, they are prone to dry out sooner or later. Storing them in the fridge will slow down this process.

I wish, they would come up with a better design, e.g. what they have used for the Surf Baby blushettes.

yeah, good point. I tend to stay away from creams because I have combination oily skin. But I love the Cream Color bases I have and the new metal X from GP. I might have to snag a drawer in our fridge just for my makeup.

OctoberViolet

eyelove.gif
Tx for reminding us of these amazing item xasperadastra!!! I'm not only interested in those blushes, but those lip palettes. I wonder when those will be coming out???

Do you think these four blushes are the cremeblend ones from S3C3 collection??
If they do... I'm gonna be broke *___*

2browneyes

So, I've been gone for just a little while but now I'm gonna stick around. Must find out more about this collection! This is going to be a great way to start the new year! I will probably get most of the products in this collection- and that without the help of the Almighty Enabler :) Funny that I'm wearing Pucker TT today. So happy to see they'll be back very soon.

2browneyes

Couldn't help looking at the promo pic again....I know that better not be Carbon in that second quad. I will lose it! Please don't let that be Carbon. It isn't necessary to fill a space with that 'black' all the time. Can we please have a quad collection that doesn't have Carbon in one of the quads? UGH

Mac-Guy

Couldn't help looking at the promo pic again....I know that better not be Carbon in that second quad. I will lose it! Please don't let that be Carbon. It isn't necessary to fill a space with that 'black' all the time. Can we please have a quad collection that doesn't have Carbon in one of the quads? UGH

Agreed!

PinkBasset

Maybe here I can get my orange blush that I have been dreaming of?
love.gif
Looks a very promising collection! I hope it blows my mind with greatness!

LMD84

ha ha! yeah carbon certainly makes it's way into many quads and palettes... it best not be happening again!

OctoberViolet

I'm with you PinkBasset! I've been dying for a true orange blush for awhile now. Revlon had one years ago (I am speaking late 80's early 90's) when I was a teenager. It was either called Shrimp or Sunshine (can't remember due to old age...lol). It was beautiful on my light skin. It wasn't completely pure orange, but very very close and I loved it. Revlon had some damn great blushes back then. Also a true red one that I loved. Hope MAC comes out with one soon also.

Maybe here I can get my orange blush that I have been dreaming of?
love.gif
Looks a very promising collection! I hope it blows my mind with greatness!

elegant-one

Why don't they just do a quad with

Carbon, Satin Taupe, Deep Truth & .....whats the other one they add all the time...help me...senior moment Shadowy Lady?

and be done with it
sigh.gif

elegant-one

So, I've been gone for just a little while but now I'm gonna stick around. Must find out more about this collection! This is going to be a great way to start the new year! I will probably get most of the products in this collection- and that without the help of the Almighty Enabler :) Funny that I'm wearing Pucker TT today. So happy to see they'll be back very soon.
Ahh, I was wearing Pucker yesterday - one of the best colors.
kissy.gif