MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

Diva4eva122

MAC should do a whole collection with just quads. Like I am soo serious with different finishes and shades, I bet it would be gorgeous.

liba

You've got me remembering this Diane Von Furstenberg blush I had when I was a teen that was orange metallic frost. I loved it and used it all up to the last crumbs! She did a dirty pure red blush with tiny sparkles that was awesome too and the first super bright bubble gum pink blush I'd ever seen. I'm pretty happy seeing all these roller disco 1980 type makeup collections coming out again!
punk_.gif

OctoberViolet

Memory lane is amazing. Especially when it comes to great 80's makeup. I'm with you Liba. Very happy to see a return of the brights.
love.gif

OT: I was trying my hardest to read the products from the picture. All I could barely makeout was a lipstick or kissable lipstick named Heavenly. We'll see if my bad eyes are right with that when we finally find out about the collection.

You've got me remembering this Diane Von Furstenberg blush I had when I was a teen that was orange metallic frost. I loved it and used it all up to the last crumbs! She did a dirty pure red blush with tiny sparkles that was awesome too and the first super bright bubble gum pink blush I'd ever seen. I'm pretty happy seeing all these roller disco 1980 type makeup collections coming out again!
punk_.gif

OctoberViolet

Unfortunately, not yet. If you look at the promo picture where the writing is and magnify it a little bit, you may be able to make out an item or two. I only saw the word Heavenly lipstick (I think it was lipstick) and got all excited...of course that would excite me. Any adorable name of a lipstick/lip color excites me. Fingers crossed for more info soon.

OctoberViolet

Thank you, Pinkdollface! I appreciate your confirming that my bad eyes actually read that name right. I'm wondering if it's a pink colored lipstick? Hmmmm. I will probably buy it no matter what the color just for the name alone. Is that wrong?
yahoo.gif

I was able to read it as well and it is indeed a lipstick. I love the name!

HebrideanSprite

I am so excited! I LOVE my Kissable lip colours I personally think they were one of the best things Mac released last year. Can't wait to see what colours they are coming out with. I've heard lots of raves about tendertones- why exactly are they so well liked? Do they have any pigmentation to them or are they just balms?

sss215

Couldn't help looking at the promo pic again....I know that better not be Carbon in that second quad. I will lose it! Please don't let that be Carbon. It isn't necessary to fill a space with that 'black' all the time. Can we please have a quad collection that doesn't have Carbon in one of the quads? UGH
Carbon or Showstopper! lol Showstopper is always around.

xasperadastra

I believe Enchantee will be repromoted, I don't know about the rest. But I assume it will be a mixture of new and repromoted shades.

on fashion week pictures there was Woo me! so I guess it will be repromoted in this collection! And the darker shade in the image looks like love peck ...

commandolando

The tendertones are more pigmented then the current lip conditioners they are really nice, super smooth and moisturizing - there's nothing like them! i'll be hauling back ups like CRAZY!
I am so excited! I LOVE my Kissable lip colours I personally think they were one of the best things Mac released last year. Can't wait to see what colours they are coming out with. I've heard lots of raves about tendertones- why exactly are they so well liked? Do they have any pigmentation to them or are they just balms?