MAC - Sized to Go Discussion

MACina

I really like the idea of realeasing these small product sizes!
It is great to have a small Fix + for the handbag!!!

nuvit

It's more like a moisturizer, gives a luminosity to the skin :) Makes your skin very dewy, very hydrated :) It's great if you have dry or dry to normal skin !
Some artists use them to highlight collar and cheek bones
amuse.gif

I definitely will! I have Fix + Rose, but I sold it because I don't like the scent (I've always been sensitive to flowers, even though the Rose one smells pretty good). But, I will definitely have to try the mini Fix + since it's so hot where I live. I've been wanting to try Strobe Cream for a while, too. Forgive the newb question, but what is strobe cream used for?
cutey.gif

XicanaQueen

I've been wanting a mini Fix + so I can just throw it into my purse. I wanted to try the Cleanse off Oil/ Tranquil so I bought one of those also.

m0rg3nst3rn

I may try the wipes and the strobe cream, hell, I may try everything since it's in a small size and at decent prices.
I've always been hesitant to buy the wipes because when I use them in the store the smell eventually gets to me. Don't get me wrong, the smell isn't bad, I just hate smelling things for too long and I would go crazy if that smell really lingers. So....we will see. I've also never used fix+...

LMD84

I may try the wipes and the strobe cream, hell, I may try everything since it's in a small size and at decent prices.
I've always been hesitant to buy the wipes because when I use them in the store the smell eventually gets to me. Don't get me wrong, the smell isn't bad, I just hate smelling things for too long and I would go crazy if that smell really lingers. So....we will see. I've also never used fix+...
fix+ is well worth having. i use it for so many different things!

Mac-Guy

I received my mini Fix+ on Friday. That was a super fast delivery and the little bottle is adorable!

LMD84

I received my mini Fix+ on Friday. That was a super fast delivery and the little bottle is adorable!
awesome! enjoy using it! even my hubby likes using fix+ in the summer! he uses it to to mist his face! i wish he used something a bit cheaper! lol!

Mac-Guy

Try to get him hooked on Evian Mineral Water. I am sure it will be cheaper
flower.gif

It's funny that most people seem to buy the Sized-to-Go collection to test out new products, but all these 10 - 15 bucks bottles and containers quickly add up to a considerable amount to $$$.

LMD84

Try to get him hooked on Evian Mineral Water. I am sure it will be cheaper
flower.gif

It's funny that most people seem to buy the Sized-to-Go collection to test out new products, but all these 10 - 15 bucks bottles and containers quickly add up to a considerable amount to $$$.
oohh yes i have seen that in the shops. i may get him some for the summer! saves him robbing my fix+!!

m0rg3nst3rn

Really? I have mixing medium for my pigments and MES and I know that you can use fix+ for that. What else can you use it for?

ansimi

Really? I have mixing medium for my pigments and MES and I know that you can use fix+ for that. What else can you use it for?
I spritz it before applying sunblock to help the product spread and adhere. I also like it my brush if I'm using a powder foundation and as a setting spray if I'm wearing quite a bit of makeup.

sosdrielle

You could get him Avene's Thermal Spring Water spray from boots. It's just over £3, I think. I've never used it myself, but it's supposed to be quite good, and it's cheap! So you could keep his paws off your stuff!

NabzMUA

I'm sure you already have that by now hey? You guys have all the cool stuff! We have to wait a few years to get something after everybody else has it! :(
I'm trying to get other makeup brands too!