MAC - Sized to Go Discussion

ansimi

In Canada, those French thermal water sprays are about the same price as Fix+ but I still buy them. I use them for somewhat different things. Thermal water is refreshing and has some nice anti-inflammatory properties. I find they help a lot with redness - especially in Winter.

sss215

Really? I have mixing medium for my pigments and MES and I know that you can use fix+ for that. What else can you use it for?
I love fix+ and can't wait to haul this little bottle. I have been wanting a small bottle of fix+ for my makeup bag for ages. I found some spray bottles at the container store, but i love the nozzle on fix+ . total score!

I use fix+ for a number of things. When I use powder foundation or MSF, it gives me a nice glow.
I use it with pigments and MES, with fix+ they apply better
I use them with matte shadows, makes them more blendable, less powdery
love using fix + when I apply blush. It makes colors pop and gives the blushes more of a realistic flush. I don't blush, but when I spray fix+ on my cheeks, the blush looks more natural and supple...
I spray it before MU application, especially in the winter when the weather is more dry. its a great hydrator!

I love fix+ so many uses. I love how it smells. Its one of the only MAC products I can't do without.

jennyash

I wouldn't mind a small bottle of Fix+ to carry with me when I travel or in my handbag for everyday pruposes, hope it comes to Sweden aswell so I can get it. And I'd also like the Strobe Creme...
amuse.gif

erine1881

Really? I have mixing medium for my pigments and MES and I know that you can use fix+ for that. What else can you use it for?

for use with MES or pigments
as a skin/makeup refresher
as a moisturizer
before moisturizer
softens an over-powdery look
as a skin calmer/soother (rash, sunburn, skin irritants)
softens liquid/cream foundations (dampen brush first, then dip into foundation)

need i go on? lol

peachsuns

for use with MES or pigments as a skin/makeup refresher
as a moisturizer
before moisturizer

need i go on? lol
I want to try Fix+ now!
choochoo.gif

I have a dry combo skin. I moisturize my skin well before the foundation. I'm wondering if Fix+ will make my face greasy. Any idea?
tong.gif

Hi, Erin!
wavey.gif

LMD84

for use with MES or pigments as a skin/makeup refresher
as a moisturizer
before moisturizer

need i go on? lol
basically it is just amazing!!

sss215

i hope these items are available. i want to add a fix + in with my bloggers collection order.

Mac-Guy

i hope these items are available. i want to add a fix + in with my bloggers collection order.

Half of the Sized-to-Go is out of stock, but you should still be able to order it, even if you will receive it later in a separate shipment. I'm surprised that the collection sold so fast, but it's also good as they will keep the mini sizes in the perm collection. Happy shopping!

QueenOfSnark

Sorry if this has been already answered--I didn't see it--but are these Back 2 MAC eligible? I'd like to get a mini Fix + since I don't use it often, and a mini Cleansing Oil to try it.

Twilite74

Well I got my order a couple of weeks ago, and took the mini cleanse off oil and fix+ with me on a week long trip to Las Vegas.

I was surprised when I first saw them at how small they were, in youtube videos and pictures, the mini bottles just look bigger to me! (This has happened before though, like I used to think NARS blushes were so much larger than they are in real life)
I have a full size Fix+ already, but it was my first time using the MAC cleanse-off oil, I normally use Shu Uemura's cleansing oils, which I adore.
I was hesitant but the MAC cleanse-off oil worked just as well and I am happy with my purchase. The mini bottles are just too cute and handy when traveling!

LMD84

Well I got my order a couple of weeks ago, and took the mini cleanse off oil and fix+ with me on a week long trip to Las Vegas.

I was surprised when I first saw them at how small they were, in youtube videos and pictures, the mini bottles just look bigger to me! (This has happened before though, like I used to think NARS blushes were so much larger than they are in real life)
I have a full size Fix+ already, but it was my first time using the MAC cleanse-off oil, I normally use Shu Uemura's cleansing oils, which I adore.
I was hesitant but the MAC cleanse-off oil worked just as well and I am happy with my purchase. The mini bottles are just too cute and handy when traveling!
that always happens to me too! maybe the people making videos have really small hands?! lol! :)

Mac-Guy

The Fix+ in the Sized to Go size is really small indeed. I'm already half-way through! I hope MAC does restock the regular size on their website again soon. It seems to have disappeared!

The Size to Go products are really good if you (a) want to test out a product or (b) want to have a travel size. For everyday use, the sizes are just too small and too expensive.