MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

martiangurll

Anyone swatched Asian Flower sheen supreme versus Pink Popcorn? I wonder if they are close enough to be dupes. I really like Asian flower but don't have PP to compare it to.

lyseD

THANK YOU DUCKRODEO (I'm sure it was your suggestion)!

I am on my way out wearing Reel Sexy. I used your suggestion to use a lip brush and it is gorgeous!!! I am so glad I didn't pass this on to my daughter.

duckrodeo

THANK YOU DUCKRODEO (I'm sure it was your suggestion)!

I am on my way out wearing Reel Sexy. I used your suggestion to use a lip brush and it is gorgeous!!! I am so glad I didn't pass this on to my daughter.
Yayyy!! Hot Dog!!! I'm glad it worked out! RS is too gorgeous to pass on :)

LivestrongH2

Just posted this on my blog, hope it answers your question!

Top: (L to R) Asian Flower, Pink Popcorn, Budding love
Bottom(L to R) Fashion Mews, Bubblegum, Lavender Whip, Playtime

Anyone swatched Asian Flower sheen supreme versus Pink Popcorn? I wonder if they are close enough to be dupes. I really like Asian flower but don't have PP to compare it to.

VampOwl

Just posted this on my blog, hope it answers your question!

Top: (L to R) Asian Flower, Pink Popcorn, Budding love
Bottom(L to R) Fashion Mews, Bubblegum, Lavender Whip, Playtime

Quote: Originally Posted by martiangurll

From your swatch, Budding Love and Pink Popcorn look very similar. Which one is more purple?

LivestrongH2

From your swatch, Budding Love and Pink Popcorn look very similar. Which one is more purple?

Pink Popcorn is more lavender on both my hand swatch and on my lips. :) Not a huge amount more, but more. I prefer pink popcorn because it looks more lavender on my lips!

VampOwl

Pink Popcorn is more lavender on both my hand swatch and on my lips. :) Not a huge amount more, but more. I prefer pink popcorn because it looks more lavender on my lips!
Now I really want Pink Popcorn! If the Mac store I am going to today has it, I will get it :)

VampOwl

Does anyone know any Mac stores that still have Pink Popcorn in stock? If you do, would you mind letting me know it's phone number (or just the city/state) so I can call up and order it over the phone.

I have called 15+ stores and they are all sold out
cry.gif
Thank you so much to anyone who can help!

baghdad81

Does anyone know any Mac stores that still have Pink Popcorn in stock? If you do, would you mind letting me know it's phone number (or just the city/state) so I can call up and order it over the phone.  I have called 15+ stores and they are all sold out :cry:  Thank you so much to anyone who can help!
I think they still have it in stock at maccosmetics.ca

Latest posts