MAC Spring Trend Forecast Collection (Aug. 21, 2014, or upon receipt)

DarylandCarole

Erine perhaps you can confirm or deny. These are really only good as eye makeup for a short term (photoshoot etc) as they will crease very quickly...
yes.gif

That's why it's a pro-only release. These aren't a daily-friendly wear type of product. Not saying that someone can't, but it's gonna take a lot of maintenance.

Mac Gloss texture is a better alternative tho to vaseline. Much lighter weight than vaseline, and less gooey
yucky.gif
I was excited about these because I like the look, but for 21.00 and the limited times I'd use them I have to make myself skip. I'll take your advice and just mix the gloss mixing medium with pigments. I'm glad that we have you for information, Erine.

erine1881

I was excited about these because I like the look, but for 21.00 and the limited times I'd use them I have to make myself skip.  I'll take your advice and just mix the gloss mixing medium with pigments. I'm glad that we have you for information, Erine.
Gloss texture, not gloss mixing medium.

NaomiH

It's up!
http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/13312/New-Collections/Trend-Forecast-Spring/index.tmpl

LauraLara

Aubrey Devonne

I wanted the eye gloss in Medoc but I ended up getting the more neutral taupe color. I want to see how much I like it before I go with a bolder color. I love glossy lids!!

LauraLara

I wanted the eye gloss in Medoc but I ended up getting the more neutral taupe color.  I want to see how much I like it before I go with a bolder color.  I love glossy lids!!
Yeah, if it works out then I want medoc too, I'm just worried creasing will be more obvious with a darker color

MRV

The formulas of the palettes have changed, but what exactly was the old cream e/s formula?
th_confused_new.gif

erine1881

The formulas of the palettes have changed, but what exactly was the old cream e/s formula? :???:  
The formula didn't change. They're just using different products this season, as opposed to the the previous cream eye product (which was a new product exclusive to the trend palettes) and lipsticks.

MRV

The formula didn't change. They're just using different products this season, as opposed to the the previous cream eye product (which was a new product exclusive to the trend palettes) and lipsticks.
Thanks! So there's no name for the previous cream eye product.

LauraLara

I feel like I would hate the eye palette because I like my shadows opaque, so I'm trying not to get that even though the colors are pretty, and I'm trying not to get medoc because there are like TWO reviews total, so I have no idea whether it's awful... So frustrating