MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

Knope2012

I might get Revenge is Sweet since I missed that one, though I have so many glosses, including 4 that I haven't opened. I'll look into the Vampy Purple color. As long as it isn't too dark I can pull it off.

rockin

I already have Revenge Is Sweet, plus a backup, fortunately. Apart from that, most of what we know already about this collection is dark stuff, which I can happily skip. I was wondering if the purple grey lippy that is being talked about is anything like Night Violet.

Kaidan

I'd love to know the color story for this collection. So far it's pretty cool and I'd love to get Revenge is Sweet. :)

liba

Oohhhhhhh yes need those face charts
The face charts I saw were in the book at MAC. There are multiple charts for this collection, the "tuxedo" one and the mineralize one.

I'm sorry I've been so tired and wrecked this week and haven't been on to answer questions or be chipper enough to go in and get further info for everyone. We'll get the full color stories soon, at least - people are still going to update the next week or so.

Mac-Guy

The face charts I saw were in the book at MAC. There are multiple charts for this collection, the "tuxedo" one and the mineralize one.

I'm sorry I've been so tired and wrecked this week and haven't been on to answer questions or be chipper enough to go in and get further info for everyone. We'll get the full color stories soon, at least - people are still going to update the next week or so.
Don't get stressed, liba. You have provided excellent information about upcoming collections, which we all can be excited about.
I agree, we will get the color stories sooner or later. We just need to be a bit patient.

I hope the rest of your week gets better.
bouquet.gif

liba

Don't get stressed, liba. You have provided excellent information about upcoming collections, which we all can be excited about.
I agree, we will get the color stories sooner or later. We just need to be a bit patient.

I hope the rest of your week gets better.
bouquet.gif
Thanks hon! I sure hope so too!

liba

No, the Black Friday collection is a Macy's preview of Taste Temptation.
Ok, good. Thanks for clearing this up. This collection - Strength - launches the same day as Taste Temptation, which was the one that has the tuxedo promo pix.

What Macy's is doing is launching a few items from that collection in this weird 4 hour online sale in Nov. (Black Friday I think), but then all the products will be available in Jan. again when the full collection launches from MAC.

Just a side note, that warm black shadow is one of the colors in one of the quads in this collection. If I recall correctly it was a more neutral-ish quad. Hope this helps clarify! :D

Mac-Guy

Ok, good. Thanks for clearing this up. This collection - Strength - launches the same day as Taste Temptation, which was the one that has the tuxedo promo pix.

What Macy's is doing is launching a few items from that collection in this weird 4 hour online sale in Nov. (Black Friday I think), but then all the products will be available in Jan. again when the full collection launches from MAC.

Just a side note, that warm black shadow is one of the colors in one of the quads in this collection. If I recall correctly it was a more neutral-ish quad. Hope this helps clarify! :D
Thanks for clearing this up. I will rename the thread.

MACina

I am sure that this is going to be a beautiful quad
heart.gif

Thank you liba
th_hug.gif

Naughtyp

so this is the collection that's going to have Revenge is sweet? I need to kno for sure which colors when ;( I have to get my lists in order lol

liba

I finally found that picture and info about the sparkly black lipstick from this collection: Firm Form

http://www.specktra.net/t/180927/mac-early-buzz-news-on-products-for-2013/120#post_2273641

That is insanely gorgeous and comin' home with 'ole liba!!!!

The redder color on the lids is new gloss that may be from this collection, if I remember correctly: Feelin' So Good (that name sounds very familiar - i'm about 85% sure I saw it in the book with this color story)

princess sarah

Hunni, dont be, sorry! You and Mousygiggles have been amazing at bringing information to us on a heap of new collections. It just gets me more Mac crazy to stalk for colour stories.

I hope you feel better soon xx

MACina

Looks sooooo stunning
love.gif

Thank you for sharing liba!!!

I finally found that picture and info about the sparkly black lipstick from this collection: Firm Form

http://www.specktra.net/t/180927/mac-early-buzz-news-on-products-for-2013/120#post_2273641

The redder color on the lids is new gloss that may be from this collection, if I remember correctly: Feelin' So Good (that name sounds very familiar - i'm about 85% sure I saw it in the book with this color story)

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
Beautiful! I am loving the look of Firm Form & can't wait to get it. Maybe I'll get a backup of it since it's so unique.

sherm

The lipstick looks amazing!! I'm so glad it's not a mattene, although if it were I would be able to save money by skipping it! Man, MAC needs to slow their roll. Dozens of LE products month after month—I can't keep up!

Latest posts