MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

princess sarah

My Jaw hit the deck when I saw this, its beautiful and so unique!

I would wear this for a concert, dressup party or any day really! The gold sheen in it will soften it for more uses and also be a great colour to mix with to darken lipsticks and new colours

SOLD!!!
Whoa, I love the gold in it! I wouldn't dare wearing it myself, but that is a cool liptsick!

MACina

This is a great idea OktoberViolet
girlhaha.gif

I wish this would have been released for Halloween. I would have LOVED to have worn it to work. My coworkers already think I wear strange colored lipsticks, imagine how they would respond to a black w/gold in it?! LOL.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

singer82

So sorry your not feeling well Liba. Hope you feel better soon :bouquet: Thank you for all the info you've given us and your awesome reviews. You rock! Don't know what we'd do without ya :hug:

liba

Yes. I do believe so unless I'm getting confused...again.
Nah, I'm 100% "Firm" on Firm Form being in Strength.
heart2.gif
Out of everything I saw, that one burned into my mind better than most other products!

(Though, I'll have to say the one product that burned into my mind the most was the Pressed Pigment that's black with gold sparkle
drools.gif
I KNOW I don't have a shadow that will come close to that one in any way!)

OctoberViolet

Thank you liba! Isn't this the Strength Collection board or am I really losing my mind?
hmm.gif

Nah, I'm 100% "Firm" on Firm Form being in Strength.
heart2.gif
Out of everything I saw, that one burned into my mind better than most other products!

(Though, I'll have to say the one product that burned into my mind the most was the Pressed Pigment that's black with gold sparkle
drools.gif
I KNOW I don't have a shadow that will come close to that one in any way!)

liba

Thank you liba! Isn't this the Strength Collection board or am I really losing my mind?
hmm.gif
You do not even know how tore up my mind was the day I saw the whole book.....

My bf had just broken up with me out of the blue, 'wasn't sleeping or eating, my laptop blew up and I was in the middle of a 10-hour attempt to retrieve all my data AND I popped into my MAC store, since it was right across from the Apple store at the mall, for a tiny taste of sanity.

There really was a metric ton of info in there, but it took me a day to get a working computer again and yeah, stuff was all jangled up.

One thing for sure - we've got A LOT of great MAC makeup coming up right ahead of us!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

OctoberViolet

Oh liba. I am so sorry about your bf breaking up with you.
th_cheerup.gif
I'm also so sorry to hear about your laptop. It must have been the day from h@#* for you. Glad the laptop is back. I am sure you will meet someone new & improved soon enough when you are ready. I do appreciate ALL the information you share with us. We are here for you.
friends.gif

My bf had just broken up with me out of the blue, 'wasn't sleeping or eating, my laptop blew up and I was in the middle of a 10-hour attempt to retrieve all my data AND I popped into my MAC store, since it was right across from the Apple store at the mall, for a tiny taste of sanity.

There really was a metric ton of info in there, but it took me a day to get a working computer again and yeah, stuff was all jangled up.

One thing for sure - we've got A LOT of great MAC makeup coming up right ahead of us!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Milegolas

cheerleader.gif
So sorry liba, but that's life =/ My boyfriend recently broke up with me, and it sucks, but we both are going to be ok
th_cheerup.gif

bis

You do not even know how tore up my mind was the day I saw the whole book..... My bf had just broken up with me out of the blue, 'wasn't sleeping or eating, my laptop blew up and I was in the middle of a 10-hour attempt to retrieve all my data AND I popped into my MAC store, since it was right across from the Apple store at the mall, for a tiny taste of sanity. There really was a metric ton of info in there, but it took me a day to get a working computer again and yeah, stuff was all jangled up.  One thing for sure - we've got A LOT of great MAC makeup coming up right ahead of us!!!!! :cheer:
Well, he is missing out on a hot lady with great taste, his loss. Hope things will get a better for you soon and a bit more relaxed. Thanks for all the inside scoop on the collections! :bouquet:

OctoberViolet

Same with me CartoonChic. Whenever there is something different and unique it's a must have for me. We can always mix it with other lippies and in one of the pics it is used on the eye, so... it has lots of possibilities.
cheerleader.gif
I will also wear it on it's own somewhere, somehow.

Firm Form = automatic BU for me. No idea how or where I'll wear it, but I know I want it.

CartoonChic

cheerleader.gif
Sorry about the bad news, liba. I know I'm not alone in saying that we appreciate you getting all of this info for us in the middle of everything you're going through. We're here for you!
th_hug.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie

cheerleader.gif
IT'S HIS LOSS!!!
finger.gif
(That's at him, not you)

Think of how fabulous you'll look if and when you run into him again.

martiangurll

cheerleader.gif
I am sorry that happened, but want you to know we greatly value your posts here. Hope you are taking care of yourself and agree it is HIS loss, because I think you are awesome.

liba

Thanks for all the well wishes, my dears! I don't usually go talking about my personal life on internet forums, but everyone here is so sweet, it makes me feel comfortable to let the proverbial hair down. Coming around to chit chat about makeup 'n fun with all of you definitely helps keeps my spirits up!
grouphug2.gif

Thanks again and stay posted - I'll make sure to grab more news tomorrow - at least try to get the exact collection names and release dates if possible.

liba

Firm Form = automatic BU for me. No idea how or where I'll wear it, but I know I want it.
I think you could wear that color any time, at least blotted down, with your coloring and hairstyle. It just depends on your clothing - I'd keep it to black, tailored, not too feminine looks and you should be good to go.