MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

kimibos

omg i would wear that lipstick any day at any time it looks beautiful!! liba feel better, thanks for the info and f*ck your ex!!

CartoonChic

I think you could wear that color any time, at least blotted down, with your coloring and hairstyle. It just depends on your clothing - I'd keep it to black, tailored, not too feminine looks and you should be good to go.
Thanks for the tip. Hmm, I don't have a lot of black in my wardrobe. It looks like Rainbow Bright, Willy Wonka's Factory and Skittles exploded in my closet.

Jenrbelt

That lipstick is incredible! I have never seen anything like it! Want, want, want...and I think it looks like it leans a tinge brown, which makes it even more wearable in my book! Can't wait to play with this lippie!

kimibos

That lipstick is incredible! I have never seen anything like it! Want, want, want...and I think it looks like it leans a tinge brown, which makes it even more wearable in my book! Can't wait to play with this lippie!
i knoww im soo excited!!
pompom.gif

singer82

Awe Liba I'm sorry. His loss! He doesn't deserve the wonderful woman you are. Hang in there sweetie :heart: Hmmm not too sure bout the black lipstick. Would be nice to have something so different though. And that gold sheen makes it really special.

liba

Thanks for the tip. Hmm, I don't have a lot of black in my wardrobe. It looks like Rainbow Bright, Willy Wonka's Factory and Skittles exploded in my closet.

Black lipstick and THAT top hat???
graucho.gif

If not black, stick with some other strong solid colors or at least keep the silhouette very streamlined and sleek and it's go time at the candy factory! :p

singer82

Lol. I'm opposite, mines pretty much all black with spots of color here and there haha Liba you enabled me once again ;)

xasperadastra

How many collection did we have last year for late december/january?

I remember in Italy we had Daphne and Iris in january and Naturally in feb.

Babylard

Whoa, I love the gold in it! I wouldn't dare wearing it myself, but that is a cool liptsick!

This makes me think of steampunk. Very cool, just not on me lol.

Sorry to hear about your lamer bf liba. You deserve way better anyway! *hugs*