MAC Studio Waterweight Foundation SPF 30 (Sep 2015)

Honi

Hmmm Smashbox just released a "BB Water" foundation too. I guess water is a new trend in liquid foundations?
It's been a huge trend since winter 2014, a ton has been released and it just keeps going. I guess the BB/CC/DD phase is slowing down a little bit now, so we need something new to obsess about lol!

lyseD

Has anyone tried a waterweight foundation? Can you tell me a bit about them please?

I am almost done my Face and Body and wonder if I should wait to try this one instead of repurchasing F&B.

Thank you.

CaroLynn

I've not tried one before, so I'm looking forward to this. My fav foundation so far is MAC's mineralize loose powder.

Monsy

https://twitter.com/maccosmetics/status/566057952579428352

http://www.stylist.co.uk/fashion-week/milan-fashion-week-aw15-beauty-blog

New Product Alert

Makeup artists Charlotte Tilbury and Val Garland have been raving about the new MAC Studio Water Weight Foundation that they have been trialing in NYC. Super light, it gives the soft dewy finish that has been championed in backstage beauty areas this week. Make a note in your diary for its autumn arrival.

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/2015/02/new-york-fashion-week-new-mac-foundation

lyseD

Thanks Monsy.

I currently have four MAC foundations that I LOVE. Might have to add this to the collection.

Monsy

I have prolongwear, prolongwear waterpoof, studio fix fluid, studio fix powder, face and body , studio scupt, mineralize moisture
Love them all except face and body which I absolutely HATE

Can't wait to try this one too

lyseD

I have Face and Body, Studio Tech, Mineralized liquid and Studio Fix powder. Always room for more.

lyseD

I have four MAC foundations in four different shades and they all work perfectly.

I'm really looking forward to this but will have to go to the counter to be matched for sure.

Monsy

978d3cf6_Screenshot_2015-08-04-21-58-22.png
f47b9c73_Screenshot_2015-08-04-22-00-32.png

Honi

I got to try this out and I'm excited to get it when it comes out. Such a nice smooth and light finish.. They used it on many of the models and they looked flawless with a subtle but natural looking glow. Need.

Sarah Townsend

I love light foundations, and tried the ysl one similar to this a couple months ago, but didn't go for it. I use face and body pretty much all of the time, and wonder whether this will be a more pigmented foundation, can't wait to try it out.

lyseD

My MA told me this is coming out September 10th.

She also said they all loved it when they tried it at update.

The one thing she did say that kind of turned me off getting it was that it looks the best when applied with the new brush. She thought 130 applied it pretty well but the new brush helps you "push" it into your skin.

That's $80 for both!!! We'll see.

Latest posts