MAC - Style Black Discussion

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
^I have no idea, but I would guess they would

Can you believe.. today was the first time that I used Kirsch.
blink.gif

I always grabbed my other lipsticks and thought.. nawww.. no dark lips today.. but the
whole sheered out thing makes me want to use it more often now.
tong.gif
th_wink3.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I'm wondering if they are going to eventually replace the shadesticks. I wouldn't mind that at all, since I'm not a fan of shadesticks.

I'm not a fan of the shadesticks either. Red Velvet & Sharkskin are the only 2 I own & I don't really use them too much. Too dry & funky sometimes. I know, if you warm them up they are supposed to work better - but hey, I don't want to have to have foreplay with my makeup in order to use it
lol.gif

TISH1124

They need to start making some of these items perm since'n they are releasing collections every darn week as of late....MAC can you give people a chance to get at least a paycheck before you release the next collection....Thursday then the following Monday is crap

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
I'm not a fan of the shadesticks either. Red Velvet & Sharkskin are the only 2 I own & I don't really use them too much. Too dry & funky sometimes. I know, if you warm them up they are supposed to work better - but hey, I don't want to have to have foreplay with my makeup in order to use it
lol.gif

Aww but it can be so much fun!
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
They need to start making some of these items perm since'n they are releasing collections every darn week as of late....

iagree.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
MAC can you guve people a chance to get at least a paycheck before you release the next collection....Thursday then the following Monday is crap

werd.gif
ssad.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I agree...the texture of the GPS is to die for. We all need to write to MAC to ask them to make this perm and offer it in other colors.

I rather they replace shadesticks with the greasepaint sticks their of so much better quality. I rather pay a little more money for something that works alot better. I look at my make up as an investment so I expect quality in what I purchase.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Aww but it can be so much fun!
graucho.gif

werd.gif
ssad.gif

Why Jeanette - I don't know if I've ever seen you this ornery
greengrin.gif

LMD84

i have been negleting the perm products because of all the limited collections! each month i think about how i just get some more pro pan shadows and each month i have no cash left after the limited colletions!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Why Jeanette - I don't know if I've ever seen you this ornery
greengrin.gif

It could be the whole Style Black thing.. it lets my little inner devil out.
greengrin.gif

You know.. normally I am such a nice and angelic person!
angelic.gif
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i have been negleting the perm products because of all the limited collections! each month i think about how i just get some more pro pan shadows and each month i have no cash left after the limited colletions!

true.gif

If the collection madness gets worse at some point we will have to decide between replacing a staple like foundation or powder or buying a super unique LE item.. and a backup of it.. or two. That is crazy.

This is why I can't support the LE skincare madness. Sure I'd love to get the VAE and I am also sure my skin would love it.. it sounds like a product I would love but I don't and can't buy backups that would last a year only to make it to the next repromote without running out of it.
nope.gif

Leven

I agree with you guys, the LE products are getting a little out of control. I think they are gonna do the same thing with the GPS as they do with feline. Release it every so often just so peple can go nuts about it and have to get backups and such. I really wish it was a perm product. I would love to see some of the shadestick shades tranferred into a GPS texture. Especially all of the fun colors they used to have like Corn, or that bright jade one.

traxter

I know the mask is LE but honestly you need to use such a small amount that the tube will last forever. But yeah if its a quality product then why not make it perm?

As for the GPS, I was kind of disappointed. Not that much different from a shadestick. Not as creamy as I was hoping and still a flat color..no sheen. Too dry for me. I really prefer NYX black bean but it has crap ingredients and parabens that I really dislike using.

Maybe they can make the GPS a tad bit creamier.
yes.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Oh, I am starting to get nervous.... will I get what I want next week?
eeksign.gif
Sure I will. Sigh.

I hope you do!!

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Oh, I am starting to get nervous.... will I get what I want next week?
eeksign.gif
Sure I will. Sigh.

Remember to use your elbows...tackle head on!
smiles.gif

j/k

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
Remember to use your elbows...tackle head on!
smiles.gif

j/k

I will be at school until 5 PM
cry.gif
But I can count on my MA.

SakurasamaLover

I think that people who are crazy about the GPS should try the Chromaline. It's like better then Fluidline or Paint Pots or Shade Sticks, available in incredible colors: smudge and water PROOF. And since they are crease and waterproof the eyesafety is really non significant in my opinion (not that I care, but for peopel who do). Or for people who are really afraid about the warnings, the black, white and dark blue one are eye safe.

But serisouly people; try those! They are really smooth, pigmented and resistent to about anything.

Shadowy Lady

Here's a look I did with GPS + Cinderfella + Platinum....too lazy to post a full FOTD :/ please ignore my nasty bushy brows...my mom is my brow person and she's out of town
ssad.gif

IMG_8359.jpg

oooh and I didn't have fallout with Cinderfella either. Just used homemade mm with 239 and it was fine

sinergy

i did my haul this weekend: i got young punk and blue flame shadows, they are def. beautiful, didnt care for the glosses much but bling black looked nice. couldnt b2m for night violet tho, might try and get it later.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
i did my haul this weekend: i got young punk and blue flame shadows, they are def. beautiful, didnt care for the glosses much but bling black looked nice. couldnt b2m for night violet tho, might try and get it later.

They told you no? I did