MAC - Style Black Discussion

Rinstar

I got a huge haul from this yesterday...
Young Punk, Gilt by Association, Blue Flame e/s
the two Glimmerglasses with sparkle in them
VAE
Greasepaint stick
Night Violet mattene
Seriously Hip and Baby Goth girl n/p

Right now I'm wearing Young Punk e/s foiled with Fix+ over the greasepaint stick and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!
My BF is a photographer and he just took pictures of my eyes and they look sick.
Fallout with Young Punk was not too bad. I'll deal with it for how good it looks LOL.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
My friend who works at the counter said that the shadesticks are shady
th_LMAO.gif

haha - that's soooo corny, funny & true!

wait - isn't that a shadestick color - corn...y
greengrin.gif

winkiss.gif

TISH1124

I love the NYX jumbo pencils...they just do not set like the GPS...the GPS does not budge

Edit! Oh she used it on the lips!!!! Love it

Also if anyone can get the Barry M Black Lip Stain...it looks hella hot under the glimmerglasses

macgirl3121

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm trying to type while my 9 yr old daughter is STILL going on and on about how wrong the staff at her school is for not picking her for the play. She has been going on every single day for a week now.

TISH1124

LOL!! tell her they are loosers and they obviously don't know talent...that will get you at least another week of it
lol.gif

FemmeFatale

i am in loveeee with this collection!! This by far is my favorite collection of this year!!!

Anyway, I went to a charity event last night, not a gala or anything so I could wear whatever I wanted and I whipped out cinderfella and whoa i love you!!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
I went rocker chic with some leather leggings and amazing ysl boots and my black smokey look!

Excuse the goofy ass pics, my boyfriend went before me and I was sending him pictures of my phone of my makeup.
winkiss.gif

Okay, so I used blackground paint pot (still waiting for my GPS), used cinderfella with fix plus all over the lid and into the crease. Used Wedge above the crease to blend and then i believe retrospek and sugarshot mixed lightly on the browbone. I obvioulsy used my new love, the 45 lashes! I need more of these!

I finally plucked my brows today, you will never have to witness those crazy things again!!!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
i am in loveeee with this collection!! This by far is my favorite collection of this year!!!

Anyway, I went to a charity event last night, not a gala or anything so I could wear whatever I wanted and I whipped out cinderfella and whoa i love you!!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
I went rocker chic with some leather leggings and amazing ysl boots and my black smokey look!

Excuse the goofy ass pics, my boyfriend went before me and I was sending him pictures of my phone of my makeup.
winkiss.gif

Okay, so I used blackground paint pot (still waiting for my GPS), used cinderfella with fix plus all over the lid and into the crease. Used Wedge above the crease to blend and then i believe retrospek and sugarshot mixed lightly on the browbone. I obvioulsy used my new love, the 45 lashes! I need more of these!

I finally plucked my brows today, you will never have to witness those crazy things again!!!
smiles.gif

friggin Uggghhhh you're so pretty you don't even look real...I so dislike you at this moment...it will pass but for right now
puke.gif

shontay07108

I love the pink lips with the smokey eyes. Sometimes dark eyes and vampy lips seem dated, or it's just too much. This is really sexy, FemmeFatal.

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
^^ FemmeFatale- Love the look! You look fierce with those lashes! What do you have on your lips?

YSL Rouge Volupte #7 Lingerie Pink. HG of lipstick formulations!
drools.gif

TISH1124

^^ I can't stand the perfumey smell in those l/s...But the colors and feel of the lippie is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
friggin Uggghhhh you're so pretty you don't even look real...I so dislike you at this moment...it will pass but for right now
puke.gif

RUDE!!!
lol.gif

shontay07108

I agree Tish. I had a gold YSL gloss and it was THE most beautiful gold gloss I've ever owned. It didn't settle into any lip lines at all. However, the smell was intolerable. Gross. I chucked it.

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^^ I can't stand the perfumey smell in those l/s...But the colors and feel of the lippie is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

To me it smells like watermelons! Go figure...all i think about is food..and makeup!
lol.gif

The formula is just so creamy and amazing though...i wish they made a 2N color!

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I love the pink lips with the smokey eyes. Sometimes dark eyes and vampy lips seem dated, or it's just too much. This is really sexy, FemmeFatal.

I agree, I usually go with a nude lip with he smokey eyes but I was feeling the barbie color and my lips were feeling a little dry so I went this route. I love the vampy lip look, im too big of a wussy to try it. Also, I feel like my upper lip isnt big enough and the dark lip makes it look smaller!
thmbdn.gif
I need some collagen!! hahaha
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

^ I am the same way ...I was all smoked out on Friday night...Had the dark lips going then I ran back in the house and put on a pale pink lip....My dh was like ....Thank God...I said you didn't like the dark lip...he said it was okay but I prefer the pale lips on you...I have to take baby steps

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale

ohmygosh - you do have 2 eyes
lol.gif

I'm used to seeing you post a pic of only 1 eye - & then we talk about your eye - singular

I haven't even poured my wine yet

very pretty look - & I may nab those 45s