MAC - Style Black Discussion

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
ohmygosh - you do have 2 eyes
lol.gif

I'm used to seeing you post a pic of only 1 eye - & then we talk about your eye - singular

I haven't even poured my wine yet

very pretty look - & I may nab those 45s

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

My famous one eye! I dont know why I just thought of Patches O'houlihan from Dodgeball hahaha.

I need some wine but I have a sore throat
ssad.gif
booooh
thmbdn.gif

You need the 45's! I need back ups asap. I am waiting until the thermal mask is back on the website and I will order more along with it.

shontay07108

I like dark lips, but when I go that route, I like to keep eye makeup light. I used to love dark lips, but now I've found that lighter colors brighten up my face. I still like bold, but lighter. That's why I love Up the Amp, Lickable and Show Orchid so damn much.

only1angel

lolol FemmeFatale, we thought of the thermal masks the same exact time hahaha. I guess we're both anxious for it to be back in stock.
th_LMAO.gif

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^ I am the same way ...I was all smoked out on Friday night...Had the dark lips going then I ran back in the house and put on a pale pink lip....My dh was like ....Thank God...I said you didn't like the dark lip...he said it was okay but I prefer the pale lips on you...I have to take baby steps

Okay so listen to this my boyfriend is color blind, nonetheless he hates when i wear red, which is weird because I thought guys liked it. Anyway, I will wear red around the apartment and hes like ewww put on the lipstick I like and I ask him "which do you like?" and he says "the grey lipstick" ?!?!? WHAT THE HECK?
nonono.gif
Grey lipstick? i do NOT wear grey lipstick. I assume he means nudes though!
th_LMAO.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

My famous one eye! I dont know why I just thought of Patches O'houlihan from Dodgeball hahaha.

I need some wine but I have a sore throat
ssad.gif
booooh
thmbdn.gif

Dodgeball -
lol.gif

Ah, the alcohol will kill anything thats in your throat
greengrin.gif
& numb it

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
lolol FemmeFatale, we thought of the thermal masks the same exact time hahaha. I guess we're both anxious for it to be back in stock.
th_LMAO.gif

Great minds think alike! I am so dumb, I went into the store and they had it and i was like no I am not getting any LE skin product. Now I want it
ssad.gif

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I like dark lips, but when I go that route, I like to keep eye makeup light. I used to love dark lips, but now I've found that lighter colors brighten up my face. I still like bold, but lighter. That's why I love Up the Amp, Lickable and Show Orchid so damn much.

heart.gif
Show Orchid and Vegas Volt
heart.gif

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Dodgeball -
lol.gif

Ah, the alcohol will kill anything thats in your throat
greengrin.gif
& numb it

Okay fine! You twisted my arm, I will rummage through the kitchen for some wine, or better yet my boyfriends whiskey!
choochoo.gif

shontay07108

Vegas Volt is on my wishlist. I really want to check it out, along with Chatterbox. I was thinking about Ravishing, but I don't know if that would work with my coloring.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
Great minds think alike! I am so dumb, I went into the store and they had it and i was like no I am not getting any LE skin product. Now I want it
ssad.gif

The Guys at my Pro store suckered me in so on this product...there was no way in hell I was buying a LE skincare product...ok DID...and mad about my weakness

But my dh has been using it and he loves it so I am getting him a couple more..

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursula
Two more colors are coming out with DSquared. Someone said awhile back that this was a Nordies exclusive but tis not true. My counter is getting it Oct 1 so don't worry. And more black ones with it. It really should be perm.

we aren't getting more black ones.
ssad.gif
since these collections launch a week apart, we only got the one shipment. we have four black ones left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Volcanic Ash Exfoliator- I heard great things about this and ended up getting 2 of them. I liked how it took the dead skin away being as I have dry patches on my skin and can't use powder foundation if I don't exfoliate. This took away any flakes I had and my face felt smooth. The only drawback IMO was the scent. Did anyone else notice the scent??? It smells like old perfume
nonono.gif
. I have many other exfoliators, and while I liked the results of this one, I still got the same results with my other ones as well, so this isn't something I would die for. I definitely would choose the thermal mask over this any day. But they work great together so I will keep the 2 that I bought and MAYBE buy another one if I get used to the smell.

i love the smell!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
So, is it official that the black mattene is better than the amplified creme lipstick?

you mean better than the cremesheen? yes, its much better!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
we aren't getting more black ones.
ssad.gif
since these collections launch a week apart, we only got the one shipment. we have four black ones left.

i love the smell!!!

you mean better than the cremesheen? yes, its much better!

My Pro store told me today when I had them put my stuff back for DSquared that they did not get anymore Black ones in either wtf is that about!!! I am glad i bought a bu the 1st time

aziajs

Ok....amazing combo! From MelodyKat:

Velvetella Cremestick liner
Midnight Media Lipstick
Amorous Dazzlecream (or whatever it's called)

I have one of my own, which I'll take a pic of for you:

Currant lipliner
Matte black lip (I'm using L'oreal Cream Crayon in Perfectionist)
Cult of Cherry lipglass (on the center of the bottom lip)

AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!

FemmeFatale

Elegant one this is for you! We are all out of wine and whiskey. This is all we have and I am allllll about it right now! Poor pups got blinded by the cell phone flash! I am starting the drinking right on time tonight. I am drowning out the NFL in my room with project runway and some tequilla.

Erin, you are a bad girl! you are the one that pushed me over the edge to buy VAE. I love love love scrubs! I caved! Now I want the thermal mask to try also! I hope I dont like either then i wont have to be crazy and go all over nyc buying up stock!

PS- are we allowed to post a pic of alcohol? I faintly remember that it might be against specktra laws?

FemmeFatale

Quote:
My Pro store told me today when I had them put my stuff back for DSquared that they did not get anymore Black ones in either wtf is that about!!! I am glad i bought a bu the 1st time

I am glad I gave in and ordered it online, they are gone at both my MAC stores. I have a feeling I will want a back up of this one...

FemmeFatale

Quote:
^^ Trust me you will!

I trust one on this one... I dont want to buttttt I do.
Do you think these will dry out like the shady mcshadesticks? (my worst enemy)