MAC - Style Black Discussion

TISH1124

Can't tell what ever mfg lab did the lot code on the seal imprint did a horrible job it is not legible and should have been done in a colored ink...So I can't tell if the VAe has a expiration date or not

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale

Speaking of gagging,

^^^
th_roll1.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Erine/Bunnyx3......I'm curious....

How many VAE & Mask did you get ?

Three Exfoliator and two Masks! Why curious? xD I'm not crazy... not as crazy as some anyway :3

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
th_LMAO.gif
th_roll1.gif

I thought it was a perfume bottle
lol.gif
I was thinkin man she is out of alcohol so she's gonna drink perfume
th_dunno.gif

HAhahahaha..I didn't. I'd recognize a bottle of Patron anywhere.
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Three Exfoliator and two Masks! Why curious? xD I'm not crazy... not as crazy as some anyway :3

No you are normal unlike that crazy Erine getting 9+ j/k...No, I was curious because I have never used it and I just wondered how many a person that uses it all the time would purchase in order to stock up...I have no idea how long a tube would last using it 2-3 a week

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Quick question. Does the Penultimate liner have a scent?

I don't smell anything that is noticeable

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Vegas Volt is on my wishlist. I really want to check it out, along with Chatterbox. I was thinking about Ravishing, but I don't know if that would work with my coloring.

Yes to Chatterbox. With Vino/Current l/l. But if you don't wear liner, it will a pretty barbie pink but you couldn't apply it heavy without liner.

Ravishing is poo on me but I darker than you. Although it does make a nude peach with Heatherette Sock Hop.

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

Yeah I got 2 VAE and 3 of the Masks! Although I wonder with how much Erine stocked up on if I would need a few more..
shockt.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Quick question. Does the Penultimate liner have a scent?

I never noticed a scent with mine.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Yeah I got 2 VAE and 3 of the Masks! Although I wonder with how much Erine stocked up on if I would need a few more..
shockt.gif

Exactly!!!
sneaky.gif
But I doubt my dh will do what he supposed to...I got him 3 VAE and 2 mask
The one we use now the Billy Jealousy I have to remind him constantly to do his face

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Yes to Chatterbox. With Vino/Current l/l. But if you don't wear liner, it will a pretty barbie pink but you couldn't apply it heavy without liner.

Ravishing is poo on me but I darker than you. Although it does make a nude peach with Heatherette Sock Hop.

I hate lipliner with a passion. I avoid it at all costs. I will play with chatterbox and see how it goes. Hopefully I can buy it when I get my Dsquared (whenever the hell that is).

shontay07108

Tish, have you tried the MUFE aqua lip liners? I have, when I tried to be a good girl and use liner. They are so creamy. You can fill your lips for days and there's no cracked lips in sight. If I were a liner type of girl, I'd own every single one. The color range is great, too.

snowflakelashes

^^Me Too on the not noticing any scent on the penultimate, I bought mine w/ chill I hardly use it b/c my hands are shakey so I stick to stuff I can blend out if I screw it up lol.

I can't wait for my stuff to get here. Its not something I'll wear a lot, just because on my skin everything will show and I can't be bothered to be that high maintenance about my makeup on a day to day basis. But one of my Best Gals is putting on a killer halloween shin dig and I am going FULL board on the makeup for that (I might even do hers too) and that will be all about glam, dark smokey eyes. :-D

Susanne

I have to call my MA later asking if it is released next Thursday or Friday here. I don't want to wait longer.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I have to call my MA later asking if it is released next Thursday or Friday here. I don't want to wait longer.

Good Morning Susanne!
What's on your list?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Good Morning Susanne!
What's on your list?

Good Morning Nora!
th_hug.gif

I want MES Young Punk and n/p Baby Goth Girl for sure, maybe MES Cinderfella as well.
mac_haul.gif