MAC - Style Black Discussion

only1angel

oooooo Dsquared is up on the mac site
th_DANCE.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
OK I so ordered a few more of the mask and exfoliator..lol So I have 5 of each total lol

we are so Texas sistahs...I have 6 of ea but she is holding 2 ea for me to pick up tomorrow...I need HELP Dear Jesus in Heaven...Erine and Bunnyx3 have created a VAE monster...But anything that my dh will use 2-3 times on his face I will buy 100 of them

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Did you store put it out as well? I hope so

Yeah hon, your words were echoing in my head so I called to double check and the guy who answered said they had a last min msg to put it out so you were right! Thank yooooooou!

wizzer3245

louuuuu do you think this will be up on the site tomorrow or wednesday i really hope it's tomorrow as i'm at work on wednesday and don't want the few items to sell out on me that i can just about afford to get

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
and instore ...happy days!

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
You're right. I just called my mac counter.
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
OK I so ordered a few more of the mask and exfoliator..lol So I have 5 of each total lol

My mac counter still didn't get any back in stock yet, and I'm SO WORRIED I'm going to be at work or something when Mac's site brings more. Then by the time I get home it'll be sold out again
cry.gif

So far I have 2 VAE and 1 VATM
I think I MIGHT get 2 more VAE. (still debating on whether I should get 1 or 2)
I want 5 more VATMs. I'm really liking this, I don't know if I should get more though lol.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
You're right. I just called my mac counter.
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

My mac counter still didn't get any back in stock yet, and I'm SO WORRIED I'm going to be at work or something when Mac's site brings more. Then by the time I get home it'll be sold out again
cry.gif

So far I have 2 VAE and 1 VATM
I think I MIGHT get 2 more VAE. (still debating on whether I should get 1 or 2)
I want 5 more VATMs. I'm really liking this, I don't know if I should get more though lol.

If you like it that much I would at least get a couple more because Erine said they have a 24 month expiration after they are opened...so they will have a long shelf life ....

Tat2dbeauty07

I bought the mask and havent used it it smells really good but if any of you out their have tattoos and ever used tattoo goo balm its the same sent. A very clean smell I think Im going to try the mask tomorrow.

only1angel

Quote:
If you like it that much I would at least get a couple more because Erine said they have a 24 month expiration after they are opened...so they will have a long shelf life ....

HAHAHAHA and I just thanked you in the dsquared thread for narrowing down my list to save me some money lolol.

Darn it, I wish I knew how much I would need to last me 24 months.
I do use masks and exfoliators on a weekly, almost daily basis, so yea you're probably right. I would need more.

Yea I'm in love with that stuff lol

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
louuuuu do you think this will be up on the site tomorrow or wednesday i really hope it's tomorrow as i'm at work on wednesday and don't want the few items to sell out on me that i can just about afford to get

i'd love it to be tommmrow but i think it'll be probs wednesday
ssad.gif
it seems to be wednesday's recently! booooo! i'm off tommorow too!

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
we are so Texas sistahs...I have 6 of ea but she is holding 2 ea for me to pick up tomorrow...I need HELP Dear Jesus in Heaven...Erine and Bunnyx3 have created a VAE monster...But anything that my dh will use 2-3 times on his face I will buy 100 of them

Yeah it's sad because I almost feel the need to maybe get one or 2 more sets of the mask and exf. just in case a certain male gets in my stash, the man doesn't know that less is best sometimes! What 1.7oz jar would last like 6 months roughly, he would go through it in like a month! Gotta protect my skincare! lol

nettiepoo

EXcuse me all but what exactly is the grease paint stick? (not sure if thats the proper name) I think it may b in the new 09 col.

Susanne

It seems to be we won't get Dazzleglass Cremes neither, like Fall Trend collection. Thanks MAC.

So I guess I will pick up three MES here.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettiepoo
EXcuse me all but what exactly is the grease paint stick? (not sure if thats the proper name) I think it may b in the new 09 col.

It is released with Style Black and DSquared. It is a creamy big eye crayon meant to be used as a primer on the lids before applying eyeshadow.